In this episode of 3DPOD, Max and I were joined by Ramon Pastor, Interim President, 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing, HP inc. He is responsible for HP’s 3D Multi Jet Fusion business and heads up HP’s Barcelona Campus, as well. We interviewed Pastor previously about adding value with AM and he wrote an article for 3DPrint.com about making the world better through AM. This time, we caught up with him to talk about HP’s progress and newest releases.
HP recently released polypropylene as a material which I was very excited about. The company also partnered with Oechsler, added FastRadius to its network of service providers, and printed millions of parts for COVID-19. We spoke to Pastor about all of that and more in what was a thoroughly enjoyable conversation for us. We hope that you will enjoy it as well. Give it a Listen.
In previous episodes, we also had the pleasure of talking to Terry Wohlers, had a discussion about decentralized manufacturing, got to talk to Materialise CEO Fried Vancraen, EOS CEO Marie Langer, Ty Pollak from Open Additive, and have had conversations about the ethics of 3D printing, 3D printing for COVID, and about handheld scanning. Other episodes included the following:
- People we admire in 3D printing
- An interview with Greg Paulson about 3D printing trends
- Velo3D’s Zach Murphy talked about Velo’s technology and development
- An interview with Formalloy’s Melanie Lang on directed energy deposition
- Greg Paulsen of Xometry discussed 3D printing applications and 3D printing at scale
- Here we discuss 3D printing in space
- We interviewed pioneering designer Scott Summit, as he crosses Amsterdam on a bicycle.
- We talk to Janne Kyttanen, another pioneering designer in 3D Printing.
- 3D printing in medicine.
- 3D-printed guns.
- Interview with 3D scanning pioneer Michael Raphael.
- 3D printers in the classroom, panacea or not?
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution, what is happening now?
- We’re all going to live forever with bioprinting.
- The first episode: Beyond PLA.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
Formlabs Breaks New Ground with Alumina and Silicone 3D Printing
Formlabs announced a suite of major innovations at the 2023 Digital Factory Conference in Boston’s SoWa Power Station, with implications set to transform industries from automotive to healthcare. The company...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: September 10, 2023
This might possibly be the longest webinar and event roundup we’ve ever done at 3DPrint.com—that’s how many offerings there are this week! I won’t waste your time in this introduction...
3D Printing News Briefs, August 23, 2023: Sales & Distribution, Parametric Modeling, & More
In business news today, nano3Dprint announced its latest strategic distribution partnership in Asia, Snowbird Technologies is Meltio’s newest sales partner, and EOS North America launched its AMTurnkey Service. Continuing with...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: August 20, 2023
In this week’s roundup of 3D printing webinars and events, Stratasys continues its North American tour, and 3D Systems starts its Additive Insights Roadshow. There’s an Automation Expo in Mumbai,...
Upload your 3D Models and get them printed quickly and efficiently.