If you love 3D printing and travel and have – well, a lot of extra money lying around, here’s an idea: how about a 3D printing-themed tour of the world? You can crisscross the globe and experience for yourself some of the most exciting things happening in 3D printing right now, like the 3D printed village in Italy, the 3D Systems Culinary Lab in Los Angeles, or pretty much everything taking place in Dubai. While you’re at it, why not play groupie and follow Rising Media and 3DR Holdings’ Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo series as it travels from Sydney to Paris to Seoul and onward?
You’d better get going quickly, because Inside 3D Printing Sydney is only a week away. This conference is going to be a good one, with topics spanning the industry to include manufacturing, healthcare & medicine, education, cloud software, product design, and economics, just for a start. Making its Sydney debut this year (the two previous Australian events took place in Melbourne), the conference and expo is being held in conjunction with Reed Exhibitions and their annual National Manufacturing Week event.
Details for the Sydney conference began to emerge a little over a month ago, but as we head into the final few days before it opens, Rising Media has provided more information about the event schedule, including a comprehensive list of session topics, which include:
- Keynote: 3D Printing: International Trends and Markets
- 3D Printing in Humanitarian Logistics
- Cloud 3D Printer in a Shared Environment
- The Death of Manufacturing
- Keynote: 3D Printing: Defining the Fundamental Shift in Manufacturing Solutions
- Gamification of CAD: Engaging Consumers Into the Design of 3D Printable Products
- Economics of 3D Printing and Operation Optimisation in a Commoditised Industry
- Future of 3D Printing in Australia and Beyond
- Keynote: Community Based Personalised Healthcare
- Additive Manufacturing & DMLS Technology Fit
- Tips for Running a Successful 3D Printing Service Bureau
- What is CSIRO Doing and How Can I Get Involved?
- Selective Laser Melting on the Way to Production Environment
- Ground Breaking Top Down DLP SLA Super Speed 3D Printing and Beyond
- 3D Printing & CAD Education in Australia: Future Skills
- Closing Keynote: 3D Printing: Putting the Ability to Create Back in the Hands of the Creative
As you can see, there’s going to be a lot to learn and discuss next week, and don’t forget the many exhibitors who will be in attendance to discuss and demonstrate their latest developments. So register now, because prices go up at the door, and don’t forget that online purchases can take advantage of an additional 10% discount by entering the code 3DPRINT at checkout. Can’t make it to this one? Details have also been released for the upcoming Paris and Seoul conferences, so check those out as potential kickoff spots for your 3D printing world tour.
Inside 3D Printing Sydney 2016 will take place at the Sydney Showground from May 11-13. Conference passes also include access to the exhibits being held by Reed’s National Manufacturing week.
You May Also Like
AMS 2022 3D Printing Event: Early Bird Registration Ends January 19th
In less than two months, Additive Manufacturing Strategies, the 3D printing summit co-hosted by 3DPrint.com and SmarTech Analysis, will return as a hybrid event March 1-3, 2022. While last year...
3D Printing News Briefs, January 12, 2022: Rebranding, Bioprinting, & More
First up in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, Particle3D has gone through a rebrand, and a team of researchers developed a way to 3D print and preserve tissues in below-freezing...
3D Printing News Briefs, January 8, 2021: Business, Doxing, 3D Printed Lights, & More
We’re starting with business in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, as RadTech announced new board members and Ziggzagg is investing in AM-Flow’s workflow automation technology. Cults3D was recently in hot...
Formlabs Launches Two New 3D Printers & ESD Resin at CES 2022
At last year’s CES 2021 event, top 3D printing company Formlabs released Castable Wax 40 Resin, the 30th material in its ever-growing library and the 12th in 2021 alone. Today, right...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.