It’s only been a week since Inside 3D Printing New York concluded, but it’s already time to think about what’s coming next. May will see I3DP conferences in both Sydney and Paris, and now Rising Media, Inc. has released new details about Inside 3D Printing Seoul along with RoboUniverse Conference & Expo and the Virtual Reality Summit, which will all be taking place from June 22-24 at the Korea International Exhibition & Convention Center (KINTEX).
This is the first year that Seoul will host the newly established Virtual Reality Summit, while RoboUniverse will be returning to the city for the second time. Inside 3D Printing will be returning for the third year, and Rising Media released some details earlier this month about the upcoming conference, but a lot more has been solidified in that short period of time.
In addition to keynote speakers MakerBot CEO Jonathan Jaglom and Wohlers Associates’ Terry Wolhers, keynotes will also be delivered by Tyler Benster, General Partner at Asimov Ventures, and Nikolai Zaepernick, Vice President, Head of Strategy and Business Development at EOS.
Within the conference’s vertical tracks focusing on business, manufacturing, medical and metal 3D printing, sessions and talks will be heavy on bioprinting and intellectual property issues, along with the latest research and opinion on the current and future state of 3D printing in manufacturing. Don’t forget about some of the central events, either: Inside 3D Printing Startup Pitch, where young 3D printing companies will compete for a KRW 5,000,000 convertible SAFE from Asimov Ventures, and the 3D Print Design Show co-produced by Digital Hands.
In addition, speakers for RoboUniverse have been announced, to include:
- Guy Hoffman, Assistant Professor, School of Communication at IDC Herzliya, and co-director, IDC Media Innovation Lab
- Chang Jae-Ho, Ph.D., Senior Research, KITECH, CEO FRTechnology
- Choi Jun-Ho, Ph.D., Principal Research Scientist, KIST
- Colin Kang, CEO, YSTT, adept
- Andy Perez-Benzo, Founder and CEO, AeroAnalytics
- Lee Byung-Ki, COO, Gretech
- Choi Jung-Hwan, VP, Director of VR Business, Skonec Entertainment
- Stephanie Llamas, Director of Research & Head of VR Strategy, SuperData Research
- Ahn Mu-Jung, Director, LG NSYS
- Albert “Skip” Rizzo, Director for Medical Virtual Reality and Research Professor, Institute for Creative Technologies
- Choi Young-Jae, CSO of POLARIANT
Agendas for RoboUniverse and Virtual Reality Summit will be released in the near future. In the meantime, if you’re planning on attending any of these conferences, act soon: early bird pricing for Inside 3D Printing ends on April 22, after which costs will go up. The early bird deadline for RoboUniverse and Virtual Reality Summit will be April 29. As always, 3DPrint.com readers can save 10% on admission to any of the three conferences by using discount code ‘3DPRINT’ at registration. Discuss in the Inside 3D Printing Seoul forum over at 3DPB.com.