Ahead of the Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices Forum, we asked leading industry professionals about the biggest advantages and challenges in using additive manufacturing compared to traditional manufacturing processes. The results have been compiled into an infographic report to highlight opportunities and solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation.
The survey results will provide insights on the following questions and more:
- Is your organisation looking to introduce additive manufacturing, or expand its use in the next 12 months?
- What do you feel are the biggest advantages and opportunities in using additive manufacturing for the medical device industry compared to traditional manufacturing processes?
- How much is your organisation planning to spend on additive manufacturing services and solutions in the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest challenge your organisation is facing in adopting, implementing and/or using additive manufacturing?
View the infographic to receive:
- A full analysis on the key benefits and challenges associated with adapting additive manufacturing in highly regulated industries
- Solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation
- Top predictions to ensure additive manufacturing maintains a leading position globally
You May Also Like
3D Printing Webinar and Virtual Event Roundup: February 14, 2021
Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s another light week of webinars, with two from Stratasys and one from Aerosport Additive and Carbon. Read on for all the details! Stratasys and its New...
Carbon and Candid Partner to 3D Print Models for Clear Dental Aligners
There’s a new partnership in the additive dental industry: Carbon and Candid have announced that they are joining forces to 3D print accurate models for clear aligners more reliably and...
New 4D Fusio 3D Printed Shoe Line from adidas Leaked
The latest adidas sneaker with 3D printed midsoles has been revealed. Dubbed the 4D Fusio, the fluorescent-colored shoes were leaked by sneaker insider hypebeast on Instagram. The new shoe has a...
3D Printing News Briefs, January 9, 2021: SPEE3D & InFocus Laser Systems, Carbon, DMC & DyeMansion, Atomstack
In this weekend’s 3D Printing News Briefs, SPEE3D’s super-fast technology is heading to Brazil thanks to a new reseller agreement, and a former GE Additive executive has been named the...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.