Ahead of the Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices Forum, we asked leading industry professionals about the biggest advantages and challenges in using additive manufacturing compared to traditional manufacturing processes. The results have been compiled into an infographic report to highlight opportunities and solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation.
The survey results will provide insights on the following questions and more:
- Is your organisation looking to introduce additive manufacturing, or expand its use in the next 12 months?
- What do you feel are the biggest advantages and opportunities in using additive manufacturing for the medical device industry compared to traditional manufacturing processes?
- How much is your organisation planning to spend on additive manufacturing services and solutions in the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest challenge your organisation is facing in adopting, implementing and/or using additive manufacturing?
View the infographic to receive:
- A full analysis on the key benefits and challenges associated with adapting additive manufacturing in highly regulated industries
- Solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation
- Top predictions to ensure additive manufacturing maintains a leading position globally
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
AI-driven Software is Unleashing Growth in Additive Manufacturing – AMS Speaker Spotlight
Additive manufacturing has been gradually gaining ground, but the road to widespread mass customization, on-demand and serial production has been bumpy. Manufacturers eager to embrace this technology are held back...
The Fight for Clean Data in Additive Manufacturing – AMS Speaker Spotlight
Dirty data costs the additive industry millions of dollars a year. Material parameter development, operational mistakes, or part failure could all be avoided if reliable, detailed and comprehensive data about...
New Mitsubishi Electric Automation Software Simulates Production Lines for 3D Printing
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, a U.S. subsidiary of the Japanese multinational, has announced the release of MELSOFT Gemini 3D Simulator Software. MELSOFT Gemini 3D is a digital platform designed for simulating...
AME-3D Taps AMFG Automation Software to Strengthen 3D Printing & Vacuum Casting
According to SmarTech Analysis in its “Opportunities in Additive Manufacturing Software Markets 2023” report, this market is expected to grow faster than previous projections showed, as it’s “evolving at a...