Ahead of the Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices Forum, we asked leading industry professionals about the biggest advantages and challenges in using additive manufacturing compared to traditional manufacturing processes. The results have been compiled into an infographic report to highlight opportunities and solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation.
The survey results will provide insights on the following questions and more:
- Is your organisation looking to introduce additive manufacturing, or expand its use in the next 12 months?
- What do you feel are the biggest advantages and opportunities in using additive manufacturing for the medical device industry compared to traditional manufacturing processes?
- How much is your organisation planning to spend on additive manufacturing services and solutions in the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest challenge your organisation is facing in adopting, implementing and/or using additive manufacturing?
View the infographic to receive:
- A full analysis on the key benefits and challenges associated with adapting additive manufacturing in highly regulated industries
- Solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation
- Top predictions to ensure additive manufacturing maintains a leading position globally
You May Also Like
Interview with Scott Sevcik, VP Aerospace Stratasys, on 3D Printing for Aviation and Space
Out of all the possible industries that are deploying more 3D printers, aerospace is probably the most exciting. By reducing the weight of aircraft components, by iterating more, by integrating...
Researchers Use Autodesk Ember 3D Printer to Characterize 3D Printed Lenses
In the recently published ‘Characterization of 3D printed lenses and diffraction gratings made by DLP additive manufacturing,’ international researchers studied digital fabrication of optical parts using DLP 3D printing. Examining...
3D Printing in Dental Prosthetics: The Effects of Parameters on Fit & Gap
In the recently published ‘Effects of Printing Parameters on the Fit of Implant-Supported 3D Printing Resin Prosthetics,” authors Gang-Seok Park, Seong-Kyun Kim, Seong-Joo Heo, Jai-Young Koak, and Deog-Gyu Seo delve...
Longer3D Launches the Orange 10, Affordable SLA 3D Printer
3D printer manufacturer Longer3D has launched a highly competitive resin printer, the Longer Orange 10, an affordable SLA 3D printer with performance and specs that position it competitively in its...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.