Ahead of the Additive Manufacturing for Medical Devices Forum, we asked leading industry professionals about the biggest advantages and challenges in using additive manufacturing compared to traditional manufacturing processes. The results have been compiled into an infographic report to highlight opportunities and solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation.
The survey results will provide insights on the following questions and more:
- Is your organisation looking to introduce additive manufacturing, or expand its use in the next 12 months?
- What do you feel are the biggest advantages and opportunities in using additive manufacturing for the medical device industry compared to traditional manufacturing processes?
- How much is your organisation planning to spend on additive manufacturing services and solutions in the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest challenge your organisation is facing in adopting, implementing and/or using additive manufacturing?
View the infographic to receive:
- A full analysis on the key benefits and challenges associated with adapting additive manufacturing in highly regulated industries
- Solutions to close the gap between research and commercialisation
- Top predictions to ensure additive manufacturing maintains a leading position globally
You May Also Like
3D Scanner Buying Guide 2020
3D scanning is now an engrained business process in industry, architecture, quality assurance and reverse engineering. It is, however, quite a difficult process to master. Many different 3D scanning technologies...
Shining 3D & MAGARIMONO Partner for 3D Printed Shoes
STEP DIFFERENT. Heresy as the standard for the future. New footwear unbound by conventions. Possibilities through fusing material and technology. Processes never before challenged. We aim for footwear capable of...
SHINING 3D Releases Multifunctional, Handheld EinScan Pro HD 3D Scanner
Hangzhou, China-based SHINING 3D is releasing the latest member of its multifunctional, handheld EinScan Pro 3D scanner series, the EinScan Pro HD. Framed as able to accurately capture high resolution...
3D Printing News Briefs: April 30, 2020
We’re starting today’s 3D Printing News Briefs talking about some new products – SHINING 3D is announcing its new desktop 3D inspection system, and Recreus has launched a new polypropylene...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.