A 3D printing conference and networking opportunity for manufacturing leaders in the additive space, Formnext Forum: Austin will focus on industrial additive manufacturing. The first in a series of Formnext events in North America, Formnext Forum: Austin offers an array of speakers with diverse expertise, in-person facility tours, technology displays and opportunities to learn, network and find the most sought-after additive solutions. Formnext Forum: Austin is intended for current additive manufacturing users and those who are considering additive for the future.
10 Things You’ll Find at Formnext Forum: Austin
- Two-days of full conference programming with speakers from over 12 industry-leading companies.
- Choose from three parallel industry tracks (Production, Design for Additive Manufacturing, or DFAM, and Technology) for an optimized learning experience.
- With over 50 exhibitors, the technology exhibit hall offers a solutions floor filled with parts, printers, new materials, technology solutions and more from a variety of AM companies.
- Tech theaters throughout the exhibit will offer demonstrations on industrial AM products and processes.
- Finalists in The Cool Parts Showcase will be exhibiting their parts on the show floor (Stay tuned, as attendees will be voting for the winners which will be announced at the event!)
- Guided, in-person tours of EOS and Cumberland Additive will be offered.
- Organized receptions for networking opportunities will be held with food, drinks, entertainment and more.
- An intimate setting to discuss, learn, ask questions and find the answers to your industrial additive curiosities.
- Meet and greet AM leaders, business owners, engineers and researchers in attendance.
- Connect with the team hosting Formnext Forum: Austin, Additive Manufacturing Media! Meet their editorial, sales, marketing, and executive leaders at the event.
To learn more and register, go to formnextforum.com. We hope to see you in Austin, Texas this August!
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
3D Printing News Unpeeled: Solenoids, Hydrogel Buildings and Missiles
Malgorzata A. Zboinska and others at Chalmers University of Technology and the Wallenberg Wood Science Center have managed to 3D print a hydrogel made of alginate and nano-cellulose. They hope...
3DXTECH Launches “Pellet to Part” Program for 3D Printing Materials
Always looking to shake up the material extrusion segment of 3D printing, Michigan-based 3DXTECH has introduced a novel initiative named the “Pellet to Part” program. To further drive collaboration with...
Interview: NAGASE Facilitates AM Adoption with EMPOWR3D 3D Printing Brand
The additive manufacturing (AM) market is entering a new phase in which large companies from outside of the segment have entered and begun consolidating. In reality, this trend has been...
Printing Money Episode 15: 3D Printing Markets & Deals, with AM Research and AMPOWER
Printing Money returns with Episode 15! This month, NewCap Partners‘ Danny Piper is joined by Scott Dunham, Executive Vice President of Research at Additive Manufacturing (AM) Research, and Matthias Schmidt-Lehr,...
Upload your 3D Models and get them printed quickly and efficiently.