SHINING 3D is using 3D Scanning and 3D Printing Technologies to support the allocation of much-needed medical equipment in the fight against Covid-19
SHINING 3D, the whole solution provider from 3D Scanning, through Intelligent Design, to Additive Manufacturing is using its newest technologies to support humankind in the battle against the pandemic. As a developer and provider of high-tech devices and equipment, a pioneer and leader in the 3D Digitizing and Additive Manufacturing Industry we see it as our duty to come up with solutions using our technologies to support the global community in this trying situation. Therefore we came up with solutions, which can easily help to sustainably and efficiently produce customized equipment.
Production of Medical Goggles by EP-A800 large scale SLA 3D-Printer
Medical goggles are necessary medical supplies needed to overcome the epidemic. Our EP-A800 resin 3D printer can be used for a quick bridge manufacturing in case of shortages. It enables a “no-human production” and thus ensures a hygienic production process avoiding the further spreading of the virus. Additionally, it is possible to share the goggles’ digital data in order to realize and put into practice network collaborative production, to improve and increase the amount and efficiency of units printed.
1. During the pandemic, wearing goggles will block the virus from directly contacting the wearer´s eyes and thus can help prevent an infection via the conjunctiva. Wearing medical goggles is not only necessary for medical professionals, but also recommended for personal use. Considering today’s situation with medical resources in shortage, 3D printing technology can help to produce medical equipment like these goggles not only quickly and efficiently, but also customize them.
2. Traditional goggles, because of their non-customized fit, fog easily and can be extremely uncomfortable to wear. Using 3D Printing and 3D Scanning technologies, the goggles can be customized to fit the wearers’ unique facial characteristics and the wearing comfort can be increased without the need of further tooling.
3. We provide a FREE downloadable STL file, which includes not only the original goggle structure, but also a breathing valve design on the side to make the goggles more comfortable and more suitable for long-term wear.
Kind reminder: SLA resin-printed goggle frames need to be sterilized with alcohol and UV lamps, and then equipped with lenses (or transparent plastic materials with good light transmission such as transparent PC, acrylic plates etc.), sponge strips, elastic bands and other necessary accessories in order to create a complete pair of goggles.
About the EP-A800
Based on our profound experience of 3D Digital Technology, Laser Scanning Strategy Optimization and the great success of the predecessor models EP-A650, EP-A450 and EP-A350 resin 3D-Printers, SHINING 3D has lately launched the new large-scale resin 3D-Printer EP-A800. The newly developed 3D-Printer is of high efficiency, high precision, comprising of a large size and especially suitable for prototype production, precision casting prototypes as well as sole molds and orthodontic models.
Large Size, High efficiency, Great productivity
- Compared with EP-A650, the build volume is increased by 85% to 800mm*800mm*450mm.
- Based on the dynamic optimization of printing path algorithm and the patented VarioBeam technology, the printing efficiency is doubled.
- With dual-laser, the printing speed is 30%~45% faster than single-laser.
- The max weight of one-time produced part is 120kg.
Patented Technology, Stable and Reliable, High Precision
- Patented VarioBeam Technology, which has a high positioning accuracy, ensures not only the processing efficiency, but also the details and surface quality of the parts.
- Liquid-level Control Technology, the adjustment accuracy is within ±0.01mm; automatic detection during printing, dynamic fine adjustment.
- The design of machine hardware framework is optimized and more stable.
- 00-level marble platform to improve the motion accuracy and long-term stability.
User-friendly Software, Easy to operate
- Upgrade software and processing algorithm, automatically identifies the model features and optimizes the surface quality.
- Provide variety of process parameter packages, such as dimension and power coefficient, to customers for convenient adjustments.
- Regarding different features of models from the same batch or the same model, the process parameters can be dynamically specified for a better printing.
- One-click to calibrate the Laser Power. The power will be detected and adjusted automatically before printing in order to improve the printing success rate.
- Simple software interface for an easy operation, one-click to print. The printing progress is clearly displayed and the parameters can be monitored in real time.
Fill out the form in the link below and get the 3D STL data of the goggle for Free!
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
NASA’s Breakthrough 2022: Artemis, 3D Printed Spacesuits and New Metal Alloys
With a dedicated multitude of followers worldwide and hundreds of thousands of people flocking to the Space Coast to see Artemis I launch on a 26-day mission around the Moon,...
L3Harris to Acquire Aerojet Rocketdyne in $4.7B Deal
Florida-based security technology provider L3Harris (NYSE: LHX) has agreed to acquire Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE: AJRD), a manufacturer of rocket engines and motors for the aerospace and defense industries. Expected to...
Startup Accelerator: The 10 Most Active VCs in 3D Printing
The startup scene in 3D printing may be small compared to tech at large, but, as additive manufacturing (AM) increases in quality and importance, the number of firms to enter...
SPEE3D’s Metal 3D Printing Poised for 2023 Breakout
SPEE3D isn’t planning on doing its own missions to space any time soon. Its CEO, Byron Kennedy, was quick to point this out when I asked about the company’s recently...