A new partnership was announced today between Mass Portal and iGo3D, with the two shaking hands regarding an agreement for iGo3D to distribute Mass Portal’s most popular 3D printer to German, Austrian, Swiss, and Russian markets.
Latvia-based Mass Portal was founded in 2012. Just last year they brought their MP Delta 3D printer to the marketplace — and now, with the distribution agreement in place with iGo3D, the Pharaoh line of 3D printers will be the focus for sales in certain European areas.
Made in Latvia, the Pharaoh is one pretty 3D printing machine. Boasting both beauty and brains, however, it offers not only an elegant, industrial design for your desktop, but also smooth, quality printing without noise pollution. One of its main features is a very quiet ‘demeanor,’ making it perfect for home, school, or office settings. One of Mass Portal’s 3D printers in the Delta 3D printer family, the streamlined machine features:
- Delta robot technology – this allows the 3D printer to work quietly and without added vibration. The robot technology allows the Pharaoh 3D printer to work at much faster speeds.
- Sturdy, durable construction – due to an aluminum extrusion frame and a ‘geometric stability reserve,’ the Pharaoh offers superior quality in prints, as well as a strong design and portability.
- High print speeds – this is due to the printing head with double heating elements made of metal and capable of temperatures up to 300°C. Nozzles can be exchanged for versatility in printing.
- Automatic calibration — the machine is calibrated and adjusts itself for quality and efficiency.
- Heated print bed – with a temperature of up to 110°C, models are prevented from sticking, and chances of deformation are greatly reduced.
- Enclosed print chamber – while the doors are removable for printing and for watching (with LED illumination), the enclosed atmosphere creates an environment allowing for pristine 3D prints.
The Pharaoh is versatile in that it will 3D print with a wide variety of materials and filaments and is sturdy and efficient, which means it can hold up to the standards of demanding users.
“We are very excited to have iGo3D as our distribution partner in these countries, because we share a belief in offering flexible 3D printing solutions,” said Janis Grinhofs, Mass Portal’s CEO. “Mass Portal Pharaoh Delta 3D printers widen the choice for iGo3D customers with a flexible, high-quality printer for home, school and office.”Powered by Aniwaa
iGo3D will be able to offer much wide exposure for the Pharaoh line of 3D printers in their favored European regions. The popular 3D printing solutions company is committed to offering their 3D printing customers a wide variety of products to choose from. With headquarters in Germany, they also offer the largest retail 3D printing outlet there, supplying a wide range of 3D printers and materials for 3D printing enthusiasts.
You May Also Like
Improvements to the BioFabrication Facility on the ISS Thanks to Lithoz
Scientific discoveries and research missions beyond Earth’s surface are quickly moving forward. Advancements in the fields of research, space medicine, life, and physical sciences, are taking advantage of the effects...
The Potential of Urea as a Construction Material on the Moon
In the recently published ‘Utilization of urea as an accessible superplasticizer on the moon for lunar geopolymer mixtures,’ researchers come together from around the world to examine new and unusual...
Virgin Orbit: 3D Printing For An Out of This World Experience
To date, a total of 565 people have gone to space. But that could change very soon as long-awaited commercial spaceflights might be launching next year. After years of delay,...
NASA Phase II STTR Grant: PADT, KSU and ASU Collaboration on Bio-inspired Structures for NASA
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies (PADT) will be collaborating with Arizona State University (ASU) and Kennesaw State University (KSU) in the development of stronger, more lightweight structures for space exploration. Together they have...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.