A new partnership was announced today between Mass Portal and iGo3D, with the two shaking hands regarding an agreement for iGo3D to distribute Mass Portal’s most popular 3D printer to German, Austrian, Swiss, and Russian markets.
Latvia-based Mass Portal was founded in 2012. Just last year they brought their MP Delta 3D printer to the marketplace — and now, with the distribution agreement in place with iGo3D, the Pharaoh line of 3D printers will be the focus for sales in certain European areas.
Made in Latvia, the Pharaoh is one pretty 3D printing machine. Boasting both beauty and brains, however, it offers not only an elegant, industrial design for your desktop, but also smooth, quality printing without noise pollution. One of its main features is a very quiet ‘demeanor,’ making it perfect for home, school, or office settings. One of Mass Portal’s 3D printers in the Delta 3D printer family, the streamlined machine features:
- Delta robot technology – this allows the 3D printer to work quietly and without added vibration. The robot technology allows the Pharaoh 3D printer to work at much faster speeds.
- Sturdy, durable construction – due to an aluminum extrusion frame and a ‘geometric stability reserve,’ the Pharaoh offers superior quality in prints, as well as a strong design and portability.
- High print speeds – this is due to the printing head with double heating elements made of metal and capable of temperatures up to 300°C. Nozzles can be exchanged for versatility in printing.
- Automatic calibration — the machine is calibrated and adjusts itself for quality and efficiency.
- Heated print bed – with a temperature of up to 110°C, models are prevented from sticking, and chances of deformation are greatly reduced.
- Enclosed print chamber – while the doors are removable for printing and for watching (with LED illumination), the enclosed atmosphere creates an environment allowing for pristine 3D prints.
The Pharaoh is versatile in that it will 3D print with a wide variety of materials and filaments and is sturdy and efficient, which means it can hold up to the standards of demanding users.
“We are very excited to have iGo3D as our distribution partner in these countries, because we share a belief in offering flexible 3D printing solutions,” said Janis Grinhofs, Mass Portal’s CEO. “Mass Portal Pharaoh Delta 3D printers widen the choice for iGo3D customers with a flexible, high-quality printer for home, school and office.”Powered by Aniwaa
iGo3D will be able to offer much wide exposure for the Pharaoh line of 3D printers in their favored European regions. The popular 3D printing solutions company is committed to offering their 3D printing customers a wide variety of products to choose from. With headquarters in Germany, they also offer the largest retail 3D printing outlet there, supplying a wide range of 3D printers and materials for 3D printing enthusiasts.
You May Also Like
Apple 3D Printing: Is It Possible to 3D Print an iPhone?
Tech news sites like to regularly report on Apple’s latest patent filings, especially when this comes to such unique technologies as 3D printing. But how feasible is it that a...
Bioprinting from FluidForm Backed by New Jersey’s Biggest Healthcare Network
Two years into the pandemic, entire industries are still suffering the fallout from the unimaginable mass scale of the disease. However, since using biotech could help navigate the ongoing crisis,...
3DPOD, Ep. 92: Metal 3D Printing with Seurat’s 2 Million Points of Light — CEO James DeMuth
James DeMuth was a researcher committed to solving some very big problems and creating new technologies at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. He opted to become an entrepreneur because of Seurat,...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: January 16, 2022
We’re back in business this week with plenty of webinars and events, both virtual and in-person, starting with the second edition of the all-female-speaker TIPE 3D Printing conference. There are...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.