A new partnership was announced today between Mass Portal and iGo3D, with the two shaking hands regarding an agreement for iGo3D to distribute Mass Portal’s most popular 3D printer to German, Austrian, Swiss, and Russian markets.
Latvia-based Mass Portal was founded in 2012. Just last year they brought their MP Delta 3D printer to the marketplace — and now, with the distribution agreement in place with iGo3D, the Pharaoh line of 3D printers will be the focus for sales in certain European areas.
Made in Latvia, the Pharaoh is one pretty 3D printing machine. Boasting both beauty and brains, however, it offers not only an elegant, industrial design for your desktop, but also smooth, quality printing without noise pollution. One of its main features is a very quiet ‘demeanor,’ making it perfect for home, school, or office settings. One of Mass Portal’s 3D printers in the Delta 3D printer family, the streamlined machine features:
- Delta robot technology – this allows the 3D printer to work quietly and without added vibration. The robot technology allows the Pharaoh 3D printer to work at much faster speeds.
- Sturdy, durable construction – due to an aluminum extrusion frame and a ‘geometric stability reserve,’ the Pharaoh offers superior quality in prints, as well as a strong design and portability.
- High print speeds – this is due to the printing head with double heating elements made of metal and capable of temperatures up to 300°C. Nozzles can be exchanged for versatility in printing.
- Automatic calibration — the machine is calibrated and adjusts itself for quality and efficiency.
- Heated print bed – with a temperature of up to 110°C, models are prevented from sticking, and chances of deformation are greatly reduced.
- Enclosed print chamber – while the doors are removable for printing and for watching (with LED illumination), the enclosed atmosphere creates an environment allowing for pristine 3D prints.
The Pharaoh is versatile in that it will 3D print with a wide variety of materials and filaments and is sturdy and efficient, which means it can hold up to the standards of demanding users.
“We are very excited to have iGo3D as our distribution partner in these countries, because we share a belief in offering flexible 3D printing solutions,” said Janis Grinhofs, Mass Portal’s CEO. “Mass Portal Pharaoh Delta 3D printers widen the choice for iGo3D customers with a flexible, high-quality printer for home, school and office.”
iGo3D will be able to offer much wide exposure for the Pharaoh line of 3D printers in their favored European regions. The popular 3D printing solutions company is committed to offering their 3D printing customers a wide variety of products to choose from. With headquarters in Germany, they also offer the largest retail 3D printing outlet there, supplying a wide range of 3D printers and materials for 3D printing enthusiasts.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
Desktop Metal Receives $9M 3D Printer Order from German Car Maker
Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) announced that the company has received a $9 million order from a “large German car manufacturer.” Although it is not clear which...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: November 27, 2022
Coming off of Thanksgiving in the U.S., we’re still at low mass when it comes to 3D printing webinars and events, but there are still a few offerings this week,...
3D Printing News Unpeeled: Formnext Friday
Today I’m going to be talking about the democratization of metal 3D printing. This is a short overview of some of the various companies and technologies that are making metal...
Formnext 2022: 3D Printing News Roundup
While additive construction is being deployed at this very moment to aid in a military conflict between India and China, the additive manufacturing (AM) industry is focused on Germany. We’ll see how...