Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 2020 Metals Keynote By Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan of GE Additive Announced
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan, Senior Market Intelligence Leader at GE Additive will be the keynoter for the Metals/New Materials track at Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 11-12, 2020 at the Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts. In addition over 28 other speakers are part of a focused conference that covers medicine, dentistry, metals, and new materials. The exhibit hall features many organizations also focused on these vertical aspects of 3D Printing. Early Bird savings end on 5 December.
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan manages all global market research and intelligence activities for all of GE Additive’s businesses. We’re very proud to have a keynote speaker who brings so much 3D printing market knowledge to our forum. She will be joined by other speakers such as:
- Les Kalman, Assistant Professor, Restorative Dentistry, Schulich School of Medicine, Western University who is an expert on using metal 3D printing technologies in clinical dentistry.
- Dr. Gregory Brown who is the Vice President, Process Engineering at Velo3D
- Rich Kaplow Chief Product Officer of PostProcess
- Bryan Crutchfield Vice President of Materialise America.
- Mike Grau, Technical Manager Advanced Consulting
- Brett Harris Product Manager Materials HP MetalJet
- Gabi Janssen DSM’s Global Leader Healthcare Segment, Additive Manufacturing
- Oleksandra Korotchuk BASF 3D Printing Solutions’ Business Development Manager
Find out more here.
You May Also Like
Interview with the Director General of CECIMO, Filip Geerts, on Connecting the 3D Printing Industry
We’re very interested in connecting the 3D printing industry and have in a series of articles looked at organizations that are trying to bring us all together. We will need...
nScrypt and Sciperio Secure US Patent for Scalable Hybrid 3D Printing System
Florida manufacturer nScrypt develops high-precision micro-dispensing and direct digital manufacturing equipment and solutions for a range of industries. Just a few months ago, its research and development think tank Sciperio, which specializes in cross-disciplinary...
Titomic Licenses Two CSIRO Patents for 3D Printing Titanium Piping, Signs Acquisition Agreement with FTT
Renowned for its metal Kinetic Fusion (TKF) technology, Australian 3D printing company Titomic recently signed an MoU with China’s largest manufacturer and global exporter of titanium powder in order to secure a high quality...
3D Printing News Briefs: January 19, 2019
Welcome to the first edition of 3D Printing News Briefs in 2019! We took a brief hiatus at the beginning of the new year, and now we’re back, bringing you...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.