Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 2020 Metals Keynote By Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan of GE Additive Announced
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan, Senior Market Intelligence Leader at GE Additive will be the keynoter for the Metals/New Materials track at Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 11-12, 2020 at the Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts. In addition over 28 other speakers are part of a focused conference that covers medicine, dentistry, metals, and new materials. The exhibit hall features many organizations also focused on these vertical aspects of 3D Printing. Early Bird savings end on 5 December.
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan manages all global market research and intelligence activities for all of GE Additive’s businesses. We’re very proud to have a keynote speaker who brings so much 3D printing market knowledge to our forum. She will be joined by other speakers such as:
- Les Kalman, Assistant Professor, Restorative Dentistry, Schulich School of Medicine, Western University who is an expert on using metal 3D printing technologies in clinical dentistry.
- Dr. Gregory Brown who is the Vice President, Process Engineering at Velo3D
- Rich Kaplow Chief Product Officer of PostProcess
- Bryan Crutchfield Vice President of Materialise America.
- Mike Grau, Technical Manager Advanced Consulting
- Brett Harris Product Manager Materials HP MetalJet
- Gabi Janssen DSM’s Global Leader Healthcare Segment, Additive Manufacturing
- Oleksandra Korotchuk BASF 3D Printing Solutions’ Business Development Manager
Find out more here.
You May Also Like
One 3D Printing Nozzle, Many Diameters: New from Sculpman
In material extrusion, you’ve traditionally been tied to one nozzle geometry and size. Ideally, you may want to have a larger nozzle to make large interior areas and a finer...
Essentium CEO Discusses High Speed 3D Printing’s Rapid Rise at RAPID+TCT 2021
Essentium, Inc. is one of the fastest developing startups in the fused filament fabrication (FFF) space, in that it is quickly rolling out advanced technology while also growing beyond the...
BASF Opens New 3D Printing Center in Detroit
The world’s largest chemical company, BASF, is growing rapidly within the 3D printing industry through its Forward AM brand. After cutting the ribbon on an Additive Manufacturing Technical Center in...
XYZprinting and BASF Forward AM Extends Industrial Partnership to Enrich 3D Printing Industry
Earlier in the year, XYZprinting and BASF Forward AM established a successful partnership, now the cooperation is realized across all 3D printing portfolios. “The strengthened collaboration between XYZprinting and BASF...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.