Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 2020 Metals Keynote By Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan of GE Additive Announced
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan, Senior Market Intelligence Leader at GE Additive will be the keynoter for the Metals/New Materials track at Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 11-12, 2020 at the Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts. In addition over 28 other speakers are part of a focused conference that covers medicine, dentistry, metals, and new materials. The exhibit hall features many organizations also focused on these vertical aspects of 3D Printing. Early Bird savings end on 5 December.
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan manages all global market research and intelligence activities for all of GE Additive’s businesses. We’re very proud to have a keynote speaker who brings so much 3D printing market knowledge to our forum. She will be joined by other speakers such as:
- Les Kalman, Assistant Professor, Restorative Dentistry, Schulich School of Medicine, Western University who is an expert on using metal 3D printing technologies in clinical dentistry.
- Dr. Gregory Brown who is the Vice President, Process Engineering at Velo3D
- Rich Kaplow Chief Product Officer of PostProcess
- Bryan Crutchfield Vice President of Materialise America.
- Mike Grau, Technical Manager Advanced Consulting
- Brett Harris Product Manager Materials HP MetalJet
- Gabi Janssen DSM’s Global Leader Healthcare Segment, Additive Manufacturing
- Oleksandra Korotchuk BASF 3D Printing Solutions’ Business Development Manager
Find out more here.
You May Also Like
5 3D Printing for Agriculture Applications
Agriculture stands to gain more from technology than many other industries. Farming is critical to both an individual farmer’s livelihood and to the entirety of society. As such, everyone benefits...
CIA’s In-Q-Tel Invests in Markforged
Boston-based startup Markforged is growing rapidly, pulling in a whopping $82 million investment in March 2019. Now, the 3D printer manufacturer is getting some additional funds, though this time the...
Ti6Al4V in Selective Laser Melting: Analysis of Laser Polishing Techniques
Chinese researchers are expanding on new materials and technology for improving surface quality in metal 3D printing, outlining their findings in ‘Laser Polishing of Ti6Al4V Fabricated by Selective Laser Melting.’...
Tennessee Researchers Analyze Low-Cost Metal 3D Printing with Composites
Tennessee researchers have come together to pursue a more in-depth look at the science of 3D printing with metal, outlining their findings in the recently published ‘Dimensional Analysis of Metal...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.