Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 2020 Metals Keynote By Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan of GE Additive Announced
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan, Senior Market Intelligence Leader at GE Additive will be the keynoter for the Metals/New Materials track at Additive Manufacturing Strategies February 11-12, 2020 at the Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts. In addition over 28 other speakers are part of a focused conference that covers medicine, dentistry, metals, and new materials. The exhibit hall features many organizations also focused on these vertical aspects of 3D Printing. Early Bird savings end on 5 December.
Dr. Banu Gemici-Ozkan manages all global market research and intelligence activities for all of GE Additive’s businesses. We’re very proud to have a keynote speaker who brings so much 3D printing market knowledge to our forum. She will be joined by other speakers such as:
- Les Kalman, Assistant Professor, Restorative Dentistry, Schulich School of Medicine, Western University who is an expert on using metal 3D printing technologies in clinical dentistry.
- Dr. Gregory Brown who is the Vice President, Process Engineering at Velo3D
- Rich Kaplow Chief Product Officer of PostProcess
- Bryan Crutchfield Vice President of Materialise America.
- Mike Grau, Technical Manager Advanced Consulting
- Brett Harris Product Manager Materials HP MetalJet
- Gabi Janssen DSM’s Global Leader Healthcare Segment, Additive Manufacturing
- Oleksandra Korotchuk BASF 3D Printing Solutions’ Business Development Manager
Find out more here.
You May Also Like
Nanyang Technological University: Thesis Validates Use of Bessel Beams in Laser-Based 3D Printing
Andy Wen Loong Liew has submitted a thesis, ‘Laser-based 3D printing using bessel beams for tissue engineering applications’ to Nanyang Technological University. Exploring a new technique for bioprinting, Liew studies...
Polbionica Could Become the Next Success Story in Organ Bioprinting
Last year, a scientific team in Warsaw, Poland, bioprinted the world’s first prototype of a bionic pancreas with a vascular system. Led by clinical transplantation expert and inventor, Michał Wszoła,...
3D Printing Scaffolds for Regeneration of Tissue After Mastectomies & Tissue Damage
Researchers from Belgium and Germany explore topics in bioprinting, evaluating biocompatible structures in the recently published ‘Evaluation of 3D Printed Gelatin-Based Scaffolds with Varying Pore Size for MSC-Based Adipose Tissue...
Carbon Fiber Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate Composite (CF-ASA): New Material for Large Format Additive Manufacturing
Researchers from Spain are studying materials for more effective large-scale 3D printing, outlining their findings in the recently published ‘Development of carbon fiber acrylonitrile styrene acrylate composite for large format...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.