February 11th through 12th 2020 will see another Additive Manufacturing Strategies Event in Boston. A small scale summit-like event for industry leaders specific to the metal printing and medical 3D printing market these events bring together and educate a select number of highly interested professionals. Additive Manufacturing Strategies events are focused on professionals implementing 3D printing in manufacturing and production for metals, dental and medical.
As a part of this event, VC Fund Asimov Ventures will once again be hosting a startup competition. This competition will see you:
- Apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures.
- The winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com.
The timeline of the Competition is:
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
- Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
- Competition Date: February 11, 2020
The rules are:
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in-person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome
You May Also Like
Plumen & Batch.Works: 3D Printed Lampshade Collection Made from Recycled Plastic
3D printing has obviously done a lot of good in many of the major sectors of the world, like aerospace and medical. But, every once in a while, Plumen sneaks...
3D Printing News Briefs: December 10, 2019
We’re telling you about an award, a little business, and a new product in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs. NCDMM has received the ManTech award for its additive manufacturing research...
SLM Solutions & Honeywell Qualify Materials, Accelerate 3D Printing Rate
SLM Solutions, headquartered in Germany (with offices in France, Italy, Russia, India, China, Singapore and the US), works with a network of partners around the world. Now, they are announcing...
Jumbo 3D Manufacturing Partners with MOBILIS Medical for 3D Printing in Healthcare
Last year, diversified business Jumbo Group, which is the UAE’s leading distributor of IT and consumer electronics, launched a new business dedicated to 3D printing called Jumbo 3D Manufacturing. Now,...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.