February 11th through 12th 2020 will see another Additive Manufacturing Strategies Event in Boston. A small scale summit-like event for industry leaders specific to the metal printing and medical 3D printing market these events bring together and educate a select number of highly interested professionals. Additive Manufacturing Strategies events are focused on professionals implementing 3D printing in manufacturing and production for metals, dental and medical.
As a part of this event, VC Fund Asimov Ventures will once again be hosting a startup competition. This competition will see you:
- Apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures.
- The winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com.
The timeline of the Competition is:
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
- Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
- Competition Date: February 11, 2020
The rules are:
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in-person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome
You May Also Like
3D Systems Finalizes Sale of On-Demand Business, Will Operate as Quickparts
Pioneering additive manufacturing solutions provider 3D Systems finalized the $82 million deal for the sale of its on-demand 3D printing and custom manufacturing business. The rebranded company will operate as...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: September 19, 2021
We’ve got another busy week of webinars and events to tell you about! Topics in this week’s roundup run the gamut from 3D digital textures and FDM 3D printing potential...
3D Printing News Briefs, September 18, 2021: Business, Materials, & More
We’re filling up the front of today’s 3D Printing News Briefs with plenty of business, as one company celebrates an anniversary and two others welcome new executives to their ranks....
3D Printing Service Hubs Appoints New CEO, Alex Cappy
Changes are taking place at Hubs since it was acquired by manufacturing service provider Protolabs (Nasdaq: PRLB). Not only has the subsidiary removed the “3D” from its name, but it...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.