February 11th through 12th 2020 will see another Additive Manufacturing Strategies Event in Boston. A small scale summit-like event for industry leaders specific to the metal printing and medical 3D printing market these events bring together and educate a select number of highly interested professionals. Additive Manufacturing Strategies events are focused on professionals implementing 3D printing in manufacturing and production for metals, dental and medical.
As a part of this event, VC Fund Asimov Ventures will once again be hosting a startup competition. This competition will see you:
- Apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures.
- The winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com.
The timeline of the Competition is:
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
- Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
- Competition Date: February 11, 2020
The rules are:
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in-person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome
You May Also Like
An Unforgettable AMUG | 3D Printing Leadership Redefined in 2021
“Please wear a mask in public spaces,” the Hilton Hotel lobby signage makes it pretty clear upon arrival that they want their guests to feel comfortable and safe while on...
3D Systems Acquires Bioprinting and Simulation Firms Allevi and Additive Works
When we spoke to 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) CEO Jeff Graves on the 3DPod, he talked of a strategic refocus and the possibility of future acquisitions. On the podcast, Jeff...
3D Printed Artificial Leaves Could Generate Oxygen on Mars
Researchers at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) have developed a method for bioprinting algae to create living, photosynthetic materials that are tough and resilient. The resulting study, published...
Made in SPACs: Redwire to Take Space 3D Printing to NYSE via SPAC
You might be growing tired of the neologism “SPACtacular” by now, but it’s hard to avoid when there are new merger deals with special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) occurring in...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.