February 11th through 12th 2020 will see another Additive Manufacturing Strategies Event in Boston. A small scale summit-like event for industry leaders specific to the metal printing and medical 3D printing market these events bring together and educate a select number of highly interested professionals. Additive Manufacturing Strategies events are focused on professionals implementing 3D printing in manufacturing and production for metals, dental and medical.
As a part of this event, VC Fund Asimov Ventures will once again be hosting a startup competition. This competition will see you:
- Apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures.
- The winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com.
The timeline of the Competition is:
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
- Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
- Competition Date: February 11, 2020
The rules are:
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in-person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome
You May Also Like
3DXTECH Hires Aerospace Manager Tim Spahr from Arkema as it Expands Factory to Begin Manufacturing their Gearbox™ HT2 High-Temp Printer.
As the high-temperature 3D printer market continues to heat up, companies who seek to lead must focus on developing their presence in high-value end-use markets. 3DXTECH, a Michigan-based 3D printing...
Honeywell Aerospace to Qualify VELO3D’s Metal 3D Printing for End Use Parts
The entire aerospace industry has sensed the manufacturing sea change and is integrating 3D printing into production wherever it provides value. Like others, Honeywell Aerospace has been qualifying numerous additive...
CRP Unveils Flame-Retardant Composite SLS Material
CRP Technology has introduced the latest in its line of specialty polymers for selective laser sintering (SLS) 3D printing. Windform FR2 is the most recent material from the company’s TOP-LINE...
The Year in Review: The 3D Printing Research Frontiers of 2019—from Medicine to the Moon
The gift of human life is so miraculous that you may find yourself overwhelmed with the complexity of it all if you think too long. The fact that we have...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.