February 11th through 12th 2020 will see another Additive Manufacturing Strategies Event in Boston. A small scale summit-like event for industry leaders specific to the metal printing and medical 3D printing market these events bring together and educate a select number of highly interested professionals. Additive Manufacturing Strategies events are focused on professionals implementing 3D printing in manufacturing and production for metals, dental and medical.
As a part of this event, VC Fund Asimov Ventures will once again be hosting a startup competition. This competition will see you:
- Apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures.
- The winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com.
The timeline of the Competition is:
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
- Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
- Competition Date: February 11, 2020
The rules are:
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in-person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
3D Printing News Unpeeled: Dior, Botter and Rains 3D Print Shoes at Paris Fashion Week
Danish brand Rains has made a 3D printed TPU shoe together with Zellerfeld. Zellerfeld is a shoe 3D Printing service. Meanwhile Dior made a powder bed fusion cellular shoe out...
Digitalization and Additive Manufacturing: Leveraging the Real and Digital Worlds
Additive Manufacturing, or industrial 3D printing, has evolved from prototyping with basic materials and equipment to producing low tolerance components with limited use to additive manufacturing as we know it...
US Navy Installs Meltio Hybrid Metal 3D Printer to Reduce Repair Times
In 2022, the USS Essex became the first American Navy warship to install a metal 3D printer to ensure onboard repair capabilities of much-needed tools and parts. Now, the USS...
America Makes Announces the Winners for its 2022 Project Calls
America Makes, a U.S. National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, recently announced the winners of the 2022 Rapid Innovation Call (RIC) and the Steel (HY-80) Wire-Arc Additive Heat Treatment (SWAAHT) project...