In order to better meet the market and the customer’s needs, INTAMSYS, a Shanghai-based leading industrial 3D printer manufacturer, is launching its Customer Applications Enabling Program.
1. Customers know little about materials and applications. It is difficult for customers to choose suitable materials and 3D printers for their application. Some specific industrial applications may require customized filaments.
2. There are some gaps between filament manufacturers and 3D printer manufacturers, it is difficult for customers to immediately run a 3D printer for specific filament material.
- Qualify and test high-quality filament. Then provide application and a filament database in collaboration with filament manufacturers.
- Smart selection program to choose suitable filament and 3D printer based on customer requirements.
- Provide optimized printing profiles for each qualified filament and printer. Pre-configure this information in the INTAMSYS slicer software.
Not only will the settings be optimized for a large number of filament manufacturers, but this will also enable customers to have better quality prints thanks to perfectly accurate printing settings that don’t have to be manually selected.
By extending the field of applications, this program will enable INTAMSYS customers to get the most out of 3D Printing & of INTAMSYS printers.
Every manufacturer filaments will be tested according to their best settings & will be required to meet the highest quality standards of the industry.
Even though pre-defined profiles will be available for each material & application, customers will still be able to use their own settings with the filament of their choice, following our open materials machines policy.
INTAMSYS is proving once again it is continuously trying to deliver innovative ways to ‘’customize our future life’’.
You May Also Like
JEOL Unveils New Electron Beam Metal 3D Printer
The metal 3D printing industry is experiencing serious waves. If it isn’t new entrants introducing unprecedented quality, then it’s stalwarts unveiling unprecedented numbers of lasers, while bound metal printing begins...
VELO3D Going Public Will Take Metal Powder Bed Fusion to New Territory
Over the last six months, the additive manufacturing industry has been riding a wave not seen in a decade. In March, the rumors that VELO3D—one of the youngest companies in...
Dream 3D Printing Mergers & Acquisitions: What if Henkel Acquired…
Inspired in part by the SPAC mergers of VELO3D with Jaws, Markforged with one, and Rocket Lab with Vector Acquisition Corporation, as well as the acquisition of EnvisionTEC by Desktop Metal, and...
Q4 2020 Market Data from SmarTech Analysis Signals Rebounding Metal 3D Printing Segment
SmarTech Analysis, the leading market research firm for the additive manufacturing (AM) industry, has published its latest data for its “AM Market Data Service”. This covers Q4 and the complete...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.