In order to better meet the market and the customer’s needs, INTAMSYS, a Shanghai-based leading industrial 3D printer manufacturer, is launching its Customer Applications Enabling Program.
1. Customers know little about materials and applications. It is difficult for customers to choose suitable materials and 3D printers for their application. Some specific industrial applications may require customized filaments.
2. There are some gaps between filament manufacturers and 3D printer manufacturers, it is difficult for customers to immediately run a 3D printer for specific filament material.
- Qualify and test high-quality filament. Then provide application and a filament database in collaboration with filament manufacturers.
- Smart selection program to choose suitable filament and 3D printer based on customer requirements.
- Provide optimized printing profiles for each qualified filament and printer. Pre-configure this information in the INTAMSYS slicer software.
Not only will the settings be optimized for a large number of filament manufacturers, but this will also enable customers to have better quality prints thanks to perfectly accurate printing settings that don’t have to be manually selected.
By extending the field of applications, this program will enable INTAMSYS customers to get the most out of 3D Printing & of INTAMSYS printers.
Every manufacturer filaments will be tested according to their best settings & will be required to meet the highest quality standards of the industry.
Even though pre-defined profiles will be available for each material & application, customers will still be able to use their own settings with the filament of their choice, following our open materials machines policy.
INTAMSYS is proving once again it is continuously trying to deliver innovative ways to ‘’customize our future life’’.
You May Also Like
3D Printing News Briefs: October 18, 2019
The stories we’re sharing in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs run the gamut from materials to new printers. Altair has launched its new industrial design solution, and Remet opened a...
Cubicure & Evonik Develop One Component Resin System For Flexible Polyesters Through Hot Lithography
Cubicure and Evonik continue on within the 3D printing realm, leading the evolution of materials science with research and development of polyester resins. Focusing on additive manufacturing processes, this joint...
Justin Ryan of Rady Children’s Hospital on 3D Printing in Hospitals
I’ve rarely seen a trend go so glacially slow and then speed up so rapidly as 3D printing labs in US hospitals. For years there were only one or two...
Price, Performance, Potential – Closing the Gap in 3D Printing
MakerBot, a global leader in the 3D printing industry, can be seen within the rapid prototyping processes of several industry powerhouses, such as Lockheed Martin and KUKA Robotics. Recently, MakerBot’s...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.