In order to better meet the market and the customer’s needs, INTAMSYS, a Shanghai-based leading industrial 3D printer manufacturer, is launching its Customer Applications Enabling Program.
1. Customers know little about materials and applications. It is difficult for customers to choose suitable materials and 3D printers for their application. Some specific industrial applications may require customized filaments.
2. There are some gaps between filament manufacturers and 3D printer manufacturers, it is difficult for customers to immediately run a 3D printer for specific filament material.
- Qualify and test high-quality filament. Then provide application and a filament database in collaboration with filament manufacturers.
- Smart selection program to choose suitable filament and 3D printer based on customer requirements.
- Provide optimized printing profiles for each qualified filament and printer. Pre-configure this information in the INTAMSYS slicer software.
Not only will the settings be optimized for a large number of filament manufacturers, but this will also enable customers to have better quality prints thanks to perfectly accurate printing settings that don’t have to be manually selected.
By extending the field of applications, this program will enable INTAMSYS customers to get the most out of 3D Printing & of INTAMSYS printers.
Every manufacturer filaments will be tested according to their best settings & will be required to meet the highest quality standards of the industry.
Even though pre-defined profiles will be available for each material & application, customers will still be able to use their own settings with the filament of their choice, following our open materials machines policy.
INTAMSYS is proving once again it is continuously trying to deliver innovative ways to ‘’customize our future life’’.
You May Also Like
New TAZ Sidekick Desktop 3D Printer Released by LulzBot
LulzBot has announced the newest addition to its TAZ line of desktop 3D printers, the TAZ SideKick. The machine is available in two sizes and is designed to be highly...
3D Printing News Briefs, July 31, 2021: Student Racing and More
We’re covering a software release and new composite materials in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, followed by 3D printing used in Formula Student racing, to make metrology components, and to...
RAPID + TCT Celebrate 30th Year with More 3D Printing Presentations, Speakers, & Exhibitors
I think it’s safe to say that last year, we all missed the industry juggernaut that is RAPID + TCT, North America’s largest, most important additive manufacturing event. But now...
Trump the Mundane Performance in Smart Printing — Creality CR-10 Smart Vanquishes with Advanced Functions
In an era that 3D printing functions seems to sit in a stereotyped mundane track, how to renovate turns to be of much importance that often draws the attention of...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.