In order to better meet the market and the customer’s needs, INTAMSYS, a Shanghai-based leading industrial 3D printer manufacturer, is launching its Customer Applications Enabling Program.
1. Customers know little about materials and applications. It is difficult for customers to choose suitable materials and 3D printers for their application. Some specific industrial applications may require customized filaments.
2. There are some gaps between filament manufacturers and 3D printer manufacturers, it is difficult for customers to immediately run a 3D printer for specific filament material.
- Qualify and test high-quality filament. Then provide application and a filament database in collaboration with filament manufacturers.
- Smart selection program to choose suitable filament and 3D printer based on customer requirements.
- Provide optimized printing profiles for each qualified filament and printer. Pre-configure this information in the INTAMSYS slicer software.
Not only will the settings be optimized for a large number of filament manufacturers, but this will also enable customers to have better quality prints thanks to perfectly accurate printing settings that don’t have to be manually selected.
By extending the field of applications, this program will enable INTAMSYS customers to get the most out of 3D Printing & of INTAMSYS printers.
Every manufacturer filaments will be tested according to their best settings & will be required to meet the highest quality standards of the industry.
Even though pre-defined profiles will be available for each material & application, customers will still be able to use their own settings with the filament of their choice, following our open materials machines policy.
INTAMSYS is proving once again it is continuously trying to deliver innovative ways to ‘’customize our future life’’.
You May Also Like
Nanyang Technological University: Processes & Materials in Large Scale Concrete Printing
Yi Wei Daniel Tay of the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technological University recently submitted a thesis, ‘Large scale 3D concrete printing : process and materials properties,’...
Recycling Filaments: Evaluating the Mechanical Response of ABS in Multiple Cycles
Researchers from Greece experiment with sustainability in materials, detailing the findings of their study in the recently published ‘Sustainable Additive Manufacturing: Mechanical Response of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Over Multiple Recycling Processes.’ The...
3D Systems Streamlines Software for Reverse Engineering
3D Systems has announced the latest versions of its Geomagic Design X and Geomagic Wrap software, this time claiming “first-to-market capabilities” for streamlining workflows and improving design precision. New features...
Biopolymers Used to 3D Print Large-scale Marine Fender
As discussed in our series on the role of 3D printing and polymers in (averting or contributing to) ecological collapse, biopolymers may be a crucial factor in the equation to...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.