スーパーコピー時計 スーパーコピー財布 スーパーコピーバッグ ブランドコピー時計 スーパーコピーヴィトン ブランドコピー コピーブランド ブランド偽物 ブランドアクセサリーコピー iphoneケースブランドコピー ブランド時計コピー 時計コピー ブランド激安 スーパーコピー 安全なサイト
3D Systems to Acquire Robtec to Expand Their Quickparts Service - 3DPrint.com | The Voice of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing

3D Systems to Acquire Robtec to Expand Their Quickparts Service

Share this Article

The acquisitions continue to pile up for one of the world’s largest 3D printing companies, 3D Systems (DDD). Today they announced that they have agreed to acquire the largest Latin-American additive manufacturing service bureau, Robtec.

robtecRobtec, headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with additional offices in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay, and China, will bring with it decades of additive manufacturing service bureau experience. The main selling point of this acquisition was the fact that the company will almost immediately add revenues to 3D Systems’ top line, while providing 3D Systems with a key ingredient to the expansion of their Quickparts® service offerings.

“We believe that the strong strategic and cultural fit between our companies, combined with Robtec’s on-the-ground additive manufacturing service bureau capabilities, expanded channel coverage and deep automotive and aerospace customer relationships could present significant benefits for our customers, sizeable growth opportunities for us and greater value for our shareholders,” commented Avi Reichental, President and CEO, 3DS.

In addition to their strong presence in Latin America, Robtec also brings with it, long term relationships with companies like Fiat, Mercedes, Visteon, Siemens, Embraer, Volkswagen, and CenPra. Once the acquisition is complete, Robtec will become, “3D Systems Latin America,” as it will be a cornerstone for their Latin American expansion plans.robtec-1

“We are excited to become part of 3D Systems, a leading provider of the most complete portfolio of 3D content-to-print solutions available today,” said Pablo Elenter, President, Robtec. “We plan to leverage our collective knowledge and experience for the benefit of our customers by building stronger local presence and immediately delivering the full range of 3DS products and services throughout the region.”

The deal will close within the next 90 days, with 70% ownership being acquired immediately after closing, and the other 30% being obtained by 3D Systems in 5 years. Fears of larger companies like Hewlett Packard entering the 3D printing market, have sparked what seems to be an all out acquisition spree by the two major players in the 3D printing space. Stratasys and 3D Systems have acquired several decently sized companies in the last month alone. Discuss this acquisition of Robtec at 3dprintboard.

Share this Article


Recent News

Origin to Begin Shipping New Industrial 3D Printer, the Origin One

Longer3D Announces Two Affordable Desktop 3D Printers: Orange 30 & LK4 Pro



Categories

3D Design

3D Printed Art

3D Printed Food

3D Printed Guns


You May Also Like

Interview with Scott Sevcik, VP Aerospace Stratasys, on 3D Printing for Aviation and Space

Out of all the possible industries that are deploying more 3D printers, aerospace is probably the most exciting. By reducing the weight of aircraft components, by iterating more, by integrating...

Researchers Use Autodesk Ember 3D Printer to Characterize 3D Printed Lenses

In the recently published ‘Characterization of 3D printed lenses and diffraction gratings made by DLP additive manufacturing,’ international researchers studied digital fabrication of optical parts using DLP 3D printing. Examining...

3D Printing in Dental Prosthetics: The Effects of Parameters on Fit & Gap

In the recently published ‘Effects of Printing Parameters on the Fit of Implant-Supported 3D Printing Resin Prosthetics,” authors Gang-Seok Park, Seong-Kyun Kim, Seong-Joo Heo, Jai-Young Koak, and Deog-Gyu Seo delve...

Sponsored

Longer3D Launches the Orange 10, Affordable SLA 3D Printer

3D printer manufacturer Longer3D has launched a highly competitive resin printer, the Longer Orange 10, an affordable SLA 3D printer with performance and specs that position it competitively in its...


Shop

View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.


Print Services

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our 3DPrint.com.

You have Successfully Subscribed!