There’s still time to sign up for Trends & Innovations in Dentistry, the three day online showcase. The class, which starts September 25, will cover the biggest trends in digital dentistry and 3D printing for the dental industry, and includes live guest speaker sessions, product demos, interactive Q&A. Participants will also have access to all sessions for on demand access later.
Trends & Innovations in Dentistry and 3D Printing kicks off September 25
You can sign up on your own, or join register with colleagues for a unique team-building experience. Groups of three or more receive 20 percent savings! Questions? Reach out to us at 3DPrint@edmaker.co.
- The Future of 3D Printers in Medical and Dental Labs
- Product Demo: 3D Systems’ NextDent 5100 – 3D Printing Device for Dentistry
- Aligners and Models for Making Orthodontic Appliances
- Materials, Dental Markets and the Investment Perspective
- Carbon FDA Approved: The Future of Carbon in Dental 3D Printing