We’re currently in the middle of a very busy conference season in the 3D printing world, and there are plenty more still to come as the year begins to wind down. It’s now just about a month and a half until Inside 3D Printing San Diego, which will be taking place from December 4th to the 5th, and it looks like this year’s conference is going to be an exciting one. The agenda for the event has been announced, and there’s a lot to look forward to as it approaches.
This year’s keynote speech will be given by Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant and President at Wohlers Associates, Inc. Entitled “The Future of 3D Printing,” this talk will take a look at the current state of 3D printing as well as where Wohlers sees it heading in the future. A frequent speaker at Inside 3D Printing events, Wohlers always has plenty of insight on the direction of the 3D printing industry and the importance of the technology to a variety of companies and institutions.Additional speakers include:
- Fakhrul Ahsan, University Distinguished Professor at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) School of Pharmacy
- Cariappa Baduvamanda, Engineering Director at Applied Materials
- Chris Bellamy, Senior Product and Manufacturing Engineer at Wiivv
- Michael Bogolmony, Co-Founder and CTO of ParaMatters
- Danny Cabrera, CEO of BioBots
- John Hauer, CEO of Get3DSmart
- Tracy Hazzard, Ghost Designer and Product Strategist at Hazz Design
- Fred Kaplan, Channel Sales Manager at UnionTech
- Steven Kim, Senior Director of IoT and Digital Supply Chain at SAP
- David Labiak, Senior Portfolio Manager, Trent Capital Management
- Melanie Lang, Co-Founder and Director, Formalloy
- Damon Matteo, CEO, Fulcrum Strategy
- Jorge Moguel, Executive Vice President, Digital Light Innovations
- Nilay Parikh, PGP – Additive Manufacturing at Danfoss
- Dennis Planner, Technical Manager at Chemson
- Jeff Riemann, President and Founder of Formalloy
- Matt Sand, President of 3DEO
- Bryan Vogel, Partner and Head of 3D Printing Practice, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Andre Wegner, CEO of Authentise
- Bob Zollo, President and Founder of Avante Technology
That’s quite a list of people scheduled to speak, and there’s a great deal of information that will be packed into the two days that the conference is running. This year’s theme is Strategies for the 3D Ecosystem, and there is a strong focus on innovation. There are three major conference tracks: Innovation in Manufacturing and Materials, which is running both days, and Innovation in Medicine and Innovation in Metals, which are running Day 1 and Day 2, respectively.
You can check out the full agenda here. Registration is now open, and there are several options if you’re interested in attending. You can purchase a full two-day pass, which will get you access to the exhibit hall, all conference sessions, general sessions and keynotes, as well as #3DTalk on December 4th. There’s also a one-day pass, a track pass for the track of your choice, and an Exhibition+ pass which will allow you access to general sessions, keynotes and #3DTalk. Finally, there’s the Exhibition Only pass which gets you access to the exhibition hall and #3DTalk.
Early bird pricing ends October 20th, so register now for up to $200 off admission.
Discuss this and other 3D printing topics at 3DPrintBoard.com.
You May Also Like
Using Ultrasonic Waves to Analyze Residual Stress in 3D Printed Metal Parts
Researchers from the Czech Republic and Brazil have come together to highlight ultrasonic testing for stress analysis in ‘Residual stress analysis of additive manufacturing of metallic parts using ultrasonic waves:...
Velo3D Secures Further $12M in Funding for Metal 3D Printing
After already securing $28 million in a series-D round of investment just this April, Velo3D has announced an additional $12 million in funding for the series. This brings the total...
3D Systems Streamlines Software for Reverse Engineering
3D Systems has announced the latest versions of its Geomagic Design X and Geomagic Wrap software, this time claiming “first-to-market capabilities” for streamlining workflows and improving design precision. New features...
3D Printing News Briefs: May 12, 2020 Nanofabrica, Voxeljet, Elementum, AMPOWER
We’re all business today in 3D Printing News Briefs – Nanofabrica has raised $4 million in funding, and voxeljet is expanding its presence in India. Elementum 3D has achieved an...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.