The Additive Manufacturing Strategies live business and networking summit is just a month away. Taking place February 7-9, 2023, New York’s only 3D printing trade show is filled with exciting guests, exhibitors, and social events.
Here’s just a brief list of speakers:
- Stefanie Brickwede, Managing Director, Mobility goes Additive
- Bryan Dow and Stephen Butkow, Managing Directors of Global Technology Group, STIFEL
- Jim Dobbs, Boeing Associate Technical Fellow and Metals R&D in AM Lead for Boeing Research and Technology
- James DeMuth, CEO of Seurat
- Alexy Dubov, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Mighty Buildings
- Katharina Eissing, Co-Founder & CTO, 1000 Kelvin
- Meaghan Ferris, Global Head of Sales and Go-To-Market, HP, 3D Metal Print
- Glynn Fletcher, Vice Chairman of EOS Group and President, EOS North America
- Paul Gradl, Principal Engineer, Subject Matter Expert, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
- Zachary Gray, National Business Development Manager, Additive Manufacturing, Siemens
- Nanci Hardwick, CEO, MELD Manufacturing Corporation
- Arno Held, Managing Partner, AM Ventures
- Melanie Lang, Co-Founder and CEO, FormAlloy
- Philip Lund-Nielsen, Co-Founder & Head of Americas, COBOD International
- Max Siebert, CEO & Co-Founder, Venture Replique, Chemovator GmbH (BASF Business Inkubator)
- Nora Toure, Director, Enterprise Sales, North America, Materialise, Founder & Chairwoman of Board, Women in 3D Printing
These are just a handful of the guests who will be presenting on a broad range of topics across three days. Those days will also feature unique opportunities to network, including the Bavarian Beer & Pretzels Networking Reception on February 7, sponsored by AM Ventures, and the Women in 3D Printing NY Chapter Happy Hour on February 8. Register for the event here.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
How to Win at 3D Printing Acquisitions: the Sandvik Example
As the 3D printing market continues a new phase of growth, this time fueled more likely by large, existing holders of capital, we will see more interesting plays by larger...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: January 22, 2023
For this weekend’s roundup, the TIPE 3D Printing Conference kicks things off with its third iteration on Tuesday, and ASTM International will hold an AM construction workshop. There will also...
3D Printing News Briefs, January 21, 2023: 3D Printing Camp for Kids, Medical Devices, & More
Let’s get kids 3D printing! Kicking off 3D Printing News Briefs today, Anycubic and Yale Funbotics held virtual camps to introduce children to 3D modeling and 3D printing. Moving on...
3D Printing News Briefs, January 19, 2023: Metal AM Standard, Inkjet 3D Printing, & More
We’re beginning with standards news in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, before moving on to a business collaboration and a new facility. Risk management and quality assurance provider DNV released...