After its inaugural launch last year, AM Investment Strategies is back for its second year. The free virtual event, hosted by SmarTech Analysis and Stifel, will take place online November 10, 2022. That is one week ahead of Formnext 2022, giving trade show attendees plenty of insight into the macroeconomics of the additive manufacturing (AM) market as they fly into Frankfurt.
As was the case with the 2021 launch, AM Investment Strategies 2022 will feature two roundtable discussions with the 3D printing industry’s financial leaders. These analysts, CEOs, and capital investors will shed light on such topics as investment in the public markets, venture and private equity, mergers and acquisitions in the public and private markets, and market data related to 3D printing growth and expectations. The roundtables will be divided as follows:
Nov 10, 2022 – 9:00am – 10:30am:
- Panelist 1: Stephen Butkow, Stifel, Managing Director
- Panelist 2: Scott Dunham, SmarTech, EVP Research
- Panelist 3: Troy Jensen, Lake Street Financial, Senior Research Analyst
- Panelist 4: Max Lobovsky, Formlabs, CEO
- Panelist 5: Arno Held, AM Ventures, Managing Director
- Panelist 6: Benny Buller, Velo3D, CEO
- Panelist 7: Jeffrey Graves, 3D Systems, CEO
- Panelist 8: Shai Terem, Markforged, President & CEO
- Moderator 1: Lawrence Gasman, SmarTech, President
- Moderator 2: Oliver Smith, Rethink Additive & SmarTech, Lead Europe Analyst
Nov 10, 2022 – 11:00am – 12:30pm:
- Panelist 1: Terry Wohlers, Wohlers Associates Powered by ASTM International, Head of Advisory Services and Market Intelligence
- Panelist 2: James Ricchiuti, Needham & Company, Managing Director
- Panelist 3: Noelle Dilts, Stifel, Managing Director
- Panelist 4: Ric Fulop, Desktop Metal, CEO
- Panelist 5: Yoav Zeif, Stratasys, CEO
- Panelist 6: Ryan Martin, Fathom Manufacturing, CEO
- Panelist 7: Neal Orringer, ASTRO America, President & Co-Founder
- Panelist 8: Ivan Madera, Morf3D, CEO
- Moderator 1: Joris Peels, SmarTech, VP Consulting
- Moderator 2: Michael Molitch-Hou, 3DPrint.com, Editor in Chief
Given the unique financial activity associated with AM at the moment, this event will be crucial for understanding the sector’s trajectory. The global economy is struggling to maintain balance and growth, leading to layoffs and instability within 3D printing. However, the technology is also seen as vital to actually mitigating supply chain disruptions and, therefore, is leading to increased investment on the part of giant conglomerates, such as Siemens and Mitsubishi. These industry thought leaders will be able to provide knowledge from inside and outside of AM companies in the midst of this historic time in AM.
For a sense of last year’s roundtables, see the videos below. Register for the free AM Investment Strategies 2022 here.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
ICON Tackles Affordable Housing at SXSW 2023 with 3D Printing Competition
Construction firm, 3D printer manufacturer, or both? No matter its formal category, the Austin-based construction technology company ICON is, above all, at the forefront of the digital possibilities of additive...
GE to Invest Nearly $500M in US Manufacturing, Including 3D Printing
In the latest signal that the pillars of US industrial output are serious about building on last year’s growing momentum to reshore the nation’s manufacturing, GE announced that it plans...
COBOD Machines 3D Printing a House a Week in Kenya
COBOD, the Danish additive construction (AC) firm, has announced that the company’s printers are being used in Kenya to create the world’s largest community of printed affordable housing — topping...
Is 3D Concrete Printing Making its Mark on Commercial Construction?
What do schools in Africa, record-tall wind turbines, disaster-resilient army dwellings, hotels made of sand, and construction projects on the moon all have in common? If you said “3D printing,”...
Upload your 3D Models and get them printed quickly and efficiently.