As EuroMold 2014 is in full swing in Frankfurt, Germany this week, we are getting the first look at a wide array of innovations being rolled out. California-based Quant 3D is getting in on the action with their new Q1000 industrial 3D printer on display this week at stand 11.F103.
Inviting you to take your 3D printing to the next level, Quant 3D is making the Q1000 available in April 2015. The industrial 3D printer was developed with a focus on performance and affordability, and is capable of ‘advanced automated capabilities,’ featuring:
- Intuitive touch screen graphic user interface (GUI)
- Heated enclosure and dual extruders
- Large build volume of 350 x 350 x 240 mm (13.78″ x 13.78″ x 13.78″)
- Layer resolution of 0.1 mm
“We are excited to unveil our newest 3D printer to the Quant 3D printer lineup,” said Christopher Larocca, President of OK International. “The addition of the Q1000 broadens our existing 3D printer portfolio beyond the benchtop market, providing a significant value proposition for large, high-resolution industrial printing applications.”
Users will be able to rely on the printer for precision and efficiency, with the following details:
- On-board PC so you can print and manage your Q1000 3D printer without needing a separate computer, as well as storage so you can save jobs to print again later.
- Print queue management for multiple users, multiple jobs, with notifications.
- Model software to help with setup and creation of supports.
- On-board camera offering photos and live video of print production.
- Large 2kg filament cartridges for higher efficiency, offering variety of material and color.
“OK International is committed to continuing the innovation of 3D printing technologies across multiple printing platforms and filament materials,” says Larocca.
Be sure to check out Quant 3D’s new Q1000, as well as a vast array of new innovations if you are headed to, or at, EuroMold this year — one of the prime design, application, and mold-making trade show events in Germany annually, ongoing for over 20 years.
Have you seen any of Quant 3D’s products, or used one of their compact desktop printers? Are you attending EuroMold this year? Join the discussion in the Q1000 Industrial 3D Printer forum over at 3DPB.com.
Quant 3D is a maker and distributor of compact desktop 3D printers, filaments, and the new Q1000 industrial 3D printer. They supply 3D applications for many industries such as architecture, automotive, prosumer, education, and design software.
Quant 3D is a subsidiary of OK International, a global supply company which makes 3D printing tools and equipment as well as providing assembly for industrial and electronics products. They provide and make products for the solar energy, aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, and the medical device industries also. Based in Garden Grove, CA, OK International comes to the marketplace with 68 years of experience and expertise in engineering.