Over 1,000 Products on Sale at MatterHackers for Annual Blue Friday Sale – The Best Deals for the Holidays – Guaranteed
Today, November 22nd, 2019 marks MatterHackers’ sixth annual Blue Friday sale, which historically is the largest digital manufacturing sale of the year. 2019’s sale is no different – with over 1,000 discounted products, including 3D printers, laser engravers, vacuum formers, materials, and more, this Blue Friday sale is going to be one for the books.
“For MatterHackers’ sixth annual Blue Friday sale, we are excited to offer the deepest deals that can be found in digital manufacturing, period. On top of that, we have our Best Price Guarantee, which ensures that customers can experience worry-free shopping because they know they can always come to MatterHackers for the lowest prices and best deals – guaranteed,” said Dave Gaylord, Head of Product at MatterHackers, adding that, “Blue Friday is the absolute best time to shop for any of the machines, materials, or upgrades you need.”
The addition of MatterHackers’ Best Price Guarantee is a game-changer for not only holiday shopping, but for year-round reassurance that customers really are always getting the best deals. With this, there is no reason to wait to purchase an item on sale for Blue Friday – customers are always protected even if they happen to find a better deal elsewhere. MatterHackers has even extended the guarantee time frame during November and December to help protect your purchases even further.
Nearly every top digital manufacturing brand, including Ultimaker, BCN3D, Peopoly, Dremel, MakerBot, LulzBot, and more will be featured for Blue Friday.
“With so many new products, accessories, and even new technologies for makers, educators, businesses, and 3D printing enthusiasts, everyone is bound to find a deal,” said Kevin Pope, COO of MatterHackers. “MatterHackers provides the best prices on products year-round, but Blue Friday is the perfect time to stock up on filament and machine upgrades, or to grab that 3D printer you’ve really been waiting for.”
This year’s Blue Friday Deals include the following and more:
– 10% – 40% Off Blue Friday 3D Printers
– 10% – 40% Off Blue Friday Filament & Resins
– 10% – 50% Off Blue Friday Accessories & Upgrade
– 10% – 15% Off Blue Friday Laser Engravers and Vacuum Formers
Participants in the Blue Friday Sale will simply need to add items to their cart and apply the code “BLUFRI” during the checkout process. All Blue Friday deals can be accessed here at the official Blue Friday landing page.
Why Buy From MatterHackers
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping – No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Best Price Guarantee – We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available – shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program – We just want to help you save – MatterHackers’ customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee – MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Visit MatterHackers.com today to learn more and to save big on Blue Friday.
You May Also Like
$2M in Electronics 3D Printers Sold to Military Customer by Optomec
While we’re still not able to 3D print an entire iPhone at once, electronics 3D printing may be progressing more quickly than most people might notice. A pioneer in this...
Nano Dimension Buys Global Inkjet Systems to Boost Electronics 3D Printing
Nano Dimension (Nasdaq: NNDM) has taken the recent excitement in the 3D printing market to grow rapidly. Before 2021 was over, the pioneer of circuit board 3D printing scooped up micro additive...
Nonplanar 3D Printed Sensing Device Can Survive the Elements
When it comes to rugged 3D printers, Florida-based manufacturer nScrypt is one of the first names that pops in my mind. The company designs and builds high-precision microdispensing and 3D...
Raise3D, Optomec, & Xact Metal Launch New 3D Printers at Formnext
Formnext 2021 is going on in Frankfurt, Germany right now, and we’ve been inundated with announcements of new industry partnerships, new hardware, and more, as the AM industry revels in...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.