3D Printing in Metal, our three week online class presented by Markforged, starts September 18. The online class mixes live instructor-led sessions with online discussions and personalized help from course facilitators. By the end of the class, you’ll learn the key principles of metal additive manufacturing.
Class starts tomorrow, meaning there’s still time to sign up!
Markforged, course sponsor
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of metal additive manufacturing, its benefits, key uses, and applications
- Learn about multiple methodologies for approaching 3D printing in metal, in both industrial and non-industrial contexts
- Know the materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Learn about design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Hear examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Speakers include thought leaders like Nick Sondej, Application Engineer at Markforged and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Founder of Blue Point Materials Research.
Nick Sondej and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., class speakers