3D Printing in Metal, our three week online class presented by Markforged, starts September 18. The online class mixes live instructor-led sessions with online discussions and personalized help from course facilitators. By the end of the class, you’ll learn the key principles of metal additive manufacturing.
Class starts tomorrow, meaning there’s still time to sign up!
Markforged, course sponsor
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of metal additive manufacturing, its benefits, key uses, and applications
- Learn about multiple methodologies for approaching 3D printing in metal, in both industrial and non-industrial contexts
- Know the materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Learn about design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Hear examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Speakers include thought leaders like Nick Sondej, Application Engineer at Markforged and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Founder of Blue Point Materials Research.
Nick Sondej and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., class speakers
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
Velo3D Is the First Metal 3D Printer OEM with the Highest-Level DoD Cybersecurity Compliance
Velo3D, the metal additive manufacturing (AM) original equipment manufacturer (OEM) based in Fremont, CA, has become the first metal AM OEM to achieve Green Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Compliance...
BAE Systems Taps AML3D to 3D Print Metal Frigate Prototype
BAE Systems Maritime Australia (BAESMA), a division of the UK’s BAE Systems, has given a contract to Australian metal additive manufacturing (AM) original equipment manufacturer (OEM) AML3D, to produce and...
Reshaping Global Supply Chains: The UK’s First Advanced Manufacturing Plan
The day before the Biden administration announced around 30 broad-sweeping economic actions planned by the White House for 2024 and beyond — all surrounding the establishment of a new Council...
$138M to Support Ursa Major’s 3D Printed Rocket Engines
Earlier this year, TechCrunch revealed that Ursa Major Technologies, the Colorado-based startup specializing in using additive manufacturing (AM) for modular rocket engines, had taken in $100 million in its Series...
Upload your 3D Models and get them printed quickly and efficiently.