3D Printing in Metal, our three week online class presented by Markforged, starts September 18. The online class mixes live instructor-led sessions with online discussions and personalized help from course facilitators. By the end of the class, you’ll learn the key principles of metal additive manufacturing.
Class starts tomorrow, meaning there’s still time to sign up!
Markforged, course sponsor
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of metal additive manufacturing, its benefits, key uses, and applications
- Learn about multiple methodologies for approaching 3D printing in metal, in both industrial and non-industrial contexts
- Know the materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Learn about design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Hear examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Speakers include thought leaders like Nick Sondej, Application Engineer at Markforged and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Founder of Blue Point Materials Research.
Nick Sondej and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., class speakers
You May Also Like
3D Printing a Teleprompter at Home, Powered by Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pis are brilliant, an opinion with which I’m sure most of readers would agree. The number of things you can do with them is limitless, from running one as...
Ancient Cephalopods Swam Vertically, 3D Printed Replicas Reveal
There are multiple examples of 3D printing, 3D scanning, and other related technologies being used to help shed light on, and answer questions about, creatures that walked this planet long...
3D Printing News Briefs, July 22, 2021: XJet, TPM & Duncan Parnell, Seurat, FedDev Ontario & University of Waterloo, Tata Technologies & Stratasys, US Marine Corps, Nexa3D, INTAMSYS, Shell, ORNL & Local Motors
We’re sharing plenty of business news with you today in this edition of 3D Printing News Briefs, starting with two new executive appointments at XJet and TPM’s acquisition of Duncan...
Ulendo Receives $250K NSF Grant for 3D Printing Calibration Software
One of the common challenges with fused filament 3D printers is vibration. Running printers at high speeds often leads to excessive vibrations, which can generate low-quality prints with surface defects,...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.