3D Printing in Metal, our three week online class presented by Markforged, starts September 18. The online class mixes live instructor-led sessions with online discussions and personalized help from course facilitators. By the end of the class, you’ll learn the key principles of metal additive manufacturing.
Class starts tomorrow, meaning there’s still time to sign up!
Markforged, course sponsor
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of metal additive manufacturing, its benefits, key uses, and applications
- Learn about multiple methodologies for approaching 3D printing in metal, in both industrial and non-industrial contexts
- Know the materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Learn about design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Hear examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Speakers include thought leaders like Nick Sondej, Application Engineer at Markforged and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Founder of Blue Point Materials Research.
Nick Sondej and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., class speakers
You May Also Like
Tangible Solutions Offers Post-Processing for 3D Printed Titanium Orthopedic Implants
Last month, Fairborn, Ohio-based Tangible Solutions, which was founded in 2013 and manufactures 3D printed titanium orthopedic implants, announced that it was expanding its post-processing equipment portfolio, and its engineering...
ROKIT Healthcare advances audience access to bioprinting with bioprinting exhibitions and workshops
ROKIT Healthcare is hosting a series of educational workshops for students, teachers, and professionals to teach and highlight the fundamentals of bioprinting and its applications in healthcare. Previous workshops were...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: June 6, 2021
We’ve got another busy week of webinars and events, both live and online, to tell you about in this week’s roundup! Topics run the gamut from 3D printing aircraft cabin...
ROKIT Healthcare launches ‘INVIVO CAMPUS’, a global e-learning platform for regenerative medicine and bioprinting technologies
ROKIT Healthcare, a South Korean biotechnology company developing 4D bioprinting applications in regenerative medicine, has launched an e-learning service platform around bioprinting and other cutting-edge technologies INVIVO Campus seeks to lower...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.