3D Printing in Metal, our three week online class presented by Markforged, starts September 18. The online class mixes live instructor-led sessions with online discussions and personalized help from course facilitators. By the end of the class, you’ll learn the key principles of metal additive manufacturing.
Class starts tomorrow, meaning there’s still time to sign up!
Markforged, course sponsor
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of metal additive manufacturing, its benefits, key uses, and applications
- Learn about multiple methodologies for approaching 3D printing in metal, in both industrial and non-industrial contexts
- Know the materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Learn about design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Hear examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Speakers include thought leaders like Nick Sondej, Application Engineer at Markforged and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Founder of Blue Point Materials Research.
Nick Sondej and R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., class speakers
Check out the full speaker roster (and sign up!) here.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
Louisville Slugger Knocks it out of the Park Designing Bats with Formlabs 3D Printers
In 2022, historical bat brand Louisville Slugger revealed a new strategy to optimize its product, combining digital simulation for the design process and 3D motion capture technology for comprehensive baseball...
3D Printing News Briefs, March 22, 2023: Carbon Sequestration, 3D Printed Bird Drones, & More
In 3D Printing News Briefs today, Meltio is expanding its worldwide partner network, and 3D Systems introduced its VSP Connect portal. Oregon State University and Sandia National Laboratories received a...
3D Printing News Briefs, March 18, 2022: Amphibian Aerospace, Olympics, & More
Multistation signed a distribution agreement with BigRep, and JPB Système reports a major milestone, while Nupress will deliver amphibian aerospace applications with SPEE3D technology. HP introduced its new Single Cell...
3D Printing News Briefs, March 15, 2023: Software, Carbon Fiber Bikes, & More
In today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, Velo3D has released the latest version of its Flow software, and Horizon is opening up more micro additive manufacturing applications with a coating that...
Upload your 3D Models and get them printed quickly and efficiently.