The class, which takes place totally online, is perfect for anyone looking for a thorough introduction to the world of 3d printing and metal additive manufacturing. New to the industry or looking to ensure you have the basic principles down? We’ve got you covered. In addition to reviewing key methodologies, you’ll leave the class with an understanding of:
- The materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Sessions are designed to get you up to speed with relevant examples and practical applications, with presentations from thought leaders, including:
- Introduction to Metal Additive Manufacturing with Tim Ruffner, Desktop Metal
- Methods and Materials Considerations for Metal AM with R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Blue Point Materials Research
- Rapid Prototyping and End-Use Production in Metal AM with Scott Volk, Incodema3D
- Applications of Metal Additive Manufacturing: Troubleshooting Your Design and Preparing to Print with Nick Sondej, Markforged (class sponsor)
Registering early gets you a 45 percent discount – plus immediate access to bonus content to get started right away.
The class is sponsored by industry leader Markforged.
You May Also Like
Prodways Q2 Revenues Increase, Machine Sales Up 100%
Prodways (PWG.PA) reported a 54% revenue increase year over year for its second quarter in 2021 as the global economy recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic. Driven by the recovery of...
Materialise Reports Higher Profits for Q2 2021, Revenue Up
After a pandemic-laden 2020, Materialise (Nasdaq: MTLS) is set to benefit in 2021 owing to a solid recovery from its medical and manufacturing segments. The Belgian software and 3D printing...
2nd 3D Printing Facility Unveiled by Burloak Technologies
Burloak Technologies has unveiled its second 3D printing facility in North America. The Camarillo, California site adds 25,000-square-foot of production capabilities to their already 65,000-square-foot facility located in Ontario, Canada....
SPACs Everywhere: 3D Printing Companies Going Public in 2021
The SPAC trend that revolutionized the IPO market in 2020 continues in 2021. Blank-check mergers through special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) have surged globally to a record $170 billion in...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.