The class, which takes place totally online, is perfect for anyone looking for a thorough introduction to the world of 3d printing and metal additive manufacturing. New to the industry or looking to ensure you have the basic principles down? We’ve got you covered. In addition to reviewing key methodologies, you’ll leave the class with an understanding of:
- The materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Sessions are designed to get you up to speed with relevant examples and practical applications, with presentations from thought leaders, including:
- Introduction to Metal Additive Manufacturing with Tim Ruffner, Desktop Metal
- Methods and Materials Considerations for Metal AM with R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Blue Point Materials Research
- Rapid Prototyping and End-Use Production in Metal AM with Scott Volk, Incodema3D
- Applications of Metal Additive Manufacturing: Troubleshooting Your Design and Preparing to Print with Nick Sondej, Markforged (class sponsor)
Registering early gets you a 45 percent discount – plus immediate access to bonus content to get started right away.
The class is sponsored by industry leader Markforged.
You May Also Like
Logitech and Realize Medical Partner to Enhance Medical VR
Canadian medical virtual reality (VR) startup Realize Medical has announced a collaboration with Logitech, a renowned Swiss-based manufacturer of computer accessories and software. The partnership is designed to enhance Realize...
Essentium and Hephzibah Partner to Increase 3D Printing Adoption in Korea
Even though South Korea announced a plan in 2014 designed to make the country a leader in the 3D printing industry, widespread adoption of industrial-scale additive manufacturing is still slow-going...
Adobe Subsidiary Expands Surface Design for 3D Printing
In a new partnership to improve solutions for 3D printing users, Substance and CoreTechnologie are expanding options in surface design, as well as integrating virtual reality (VR) for better workflow....
MULTI-FUN Consortium Aims to Improve Metal 3D Printing
As the focus continues to shine on metal additive manufacturing (MAM), 21 partners are coming together from eight countries (Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Poland, Portugal and Belgium) in...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.