The class, which takes place totally online, is perfect for anyone looking for a thorough introduction to the world of 3d printing and metal additive manufacturing. New to the industry or looking to ensure you have the basic principles down? We’ve got you covered. In addition to reviewing key methodologies, you’ll leave the class with an understanding of:
- The materials (metals and alloys) and processes involved in metal AM, and understand when to employ which, based on capability, mechanical properties, and cost
- Design considerations and specifications for 3D printing in metal
- Examples of rapid prototyping and end-use production for 3D printing in metal
Sessions are designed to get you up to speed with relevant examples and practical applications, with presentations from thought leaders, including:
- Introduction to Metal Additive Manufacturing with Tim Ruffner, Desktop Metal
- Methods and Materials Considerations for Metal AM with R. Prakash Kolli, Ph.D., Blue Point Materials Research
- Rapid Prototyping and End-Use Production in Metal AM with Scott Volk, Incodema3D
- Applications of Metal Additive Manufacturing: Troubleshooting Your Design and Preparing to Print with Nick Sondej, Markforged (class sponsor)
Registering early gets you a 45 percent discount – plus immediate access to bonus content to get started right away.
The class is sponsored by industry leader Markforged.
You May Also Like
3 Key Indicators of Great Company Culture
Additive manufacturing is not immune to the thread that binds a team or company together. A thread better known as ‘company culture.’ Each business has one, each one is different....
Hyperganic Raises $7.8M in First Venture Round for AI-Driven 3D Printing
Embarking on a journey to recreate nature’s most complex designs through artificial intelligence (AI) and 3D printing, German company Hyperganic raised $7.8 million in its first venture round on February...
3D Printing Financials: Voxeljet Revenue up 80% since Last Earnings Report, Losses Deepen Year-over-Year
Industrial 3D printer manufacturer voxeljet (Nasdaq: VJET) reported fourth-quarter net losses for 2020 of €3.7 million ($4.3 million) after posting similar losses in the same period a year earlier. The...
3D Printing Financials: SLM Solutions Reports Losses of €30M for 2020, Revenues Up 26%
SLM Solutions (AM3D.DE) reported a €30 million ($35 million) loss for the year ending December 31, 2020, with revenues at €62 million ($73 million) versus €49 million ($58 million) in...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.