CES 2018 is just getting started, but it’s never too early to begin thinking about the other trade shows that are coming up – they’ll be here before we know it. One such trade show is the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in Singapore, which will be taking place from February 6-7. The conference is approaching fast, and many details have been released, including a list of speakers who will be addressing attendees over the two days that the conference runs.
- Mitchell Beness, 3D Printing Channel Manager, HP
- Pierre Cerveau, ASEAN Business Development Manager, Cad Cast Co., Ltd.
- Tony Moochala, Business Development Manager, Chemtron
- Miles Podmore, Founder, Eye-2-Eye
- Felix Raspall, Assistant Professor at the Architecture and Sustainable Design Department, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Stefan Ritt, VP – Head of Global Marketing and Communications, SLM Solutions
- Chaw Sing, Managing Director, National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster
- Patrick Sng, Marketing Manager, Shonan Design
- Alex Wang, Senior Territory Manager, Stratasys Singapore
- Lim Wei Yen, Manager for Additive Manufacturing (APAC), ARBURG
Topics include “Unlocking the $12 Trillion Manufacturing Market,” “Revolutionizing the Production Line through Composite and Metal 3D Printing,” and much more. If you’re interested in attending Inside 3D Printing Singapore, you can register here – early bird pricing ends on January 12th, so sign up now.
Not long after Inside 3D Printing Singapore is the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in Düsseldorf, which is taking place at the end of February – the conference from February 21-22, and the exhibition from February 20-24.
The agenda for this year’s conference is filling out, and like most 3D printing conferences, summits and expos, there is a heavy focus on metal, with discussion topics including things like “New Metal 3D Printing Technologies Challenging Powder Fusion” and “Implementation of Metal-Based AM Technologies into Traditional Manufacturing Process Chains.” It’s not all metal, though – topics are wide-ranging, covering everything from 3D printing and microfluidics to 3D printing in the packaging industry.
Keynote speeches announced so far include:
- 3D Printing – A Global Perspective to Business Adoption and Value Creation, by Dr. Phil Reeves, Vice President, Stratasys
- Beyond the Hype: How to Make 3D Printing Mainstream? by Professor Thierry Rayna, Professor of Information Management, École Polytechnique
- Additive Manufacturing – A Key Digital Transformation Driver Towards a Digital Factory, by Nikolai Zaepernick, Senior Vice President Central Europe, EOS
Additional keynotes will be announced shortly. You can learn more about the specifics of the agenda here.
Registration is now open for Inside 3D Printing Düsseldorf, and until February 2, you can get an early bird price of €695 for a two-day pass or €495 for a one-day pass. After that, cost goes up to €895 and €545 respectively until February 19; prices will go up even more on site. Expo passes, which give you access to the show floor but none of the sessions, are free. If you’re interested in registering, you can do so here.
Discuss this and other 3D printing topics at 3DPrintBoard.com or share your thoughts below.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
3D Printing News Briefs, December 3, 2022: Degradable Polymers & 3D Printed Trophies
We’re starting with some more formnext news in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, as the Foundry Lab debuted its microwave technology for quicker, cheaper metal casting at the trade show....
Women in 3D Printing Introduces Advisory Board of AM Alums
As Women in 3D Printing (Wi3DP) continues to grow at a rapid pace, the organization is entering a new phase of evolution. This year, it made the enormous step of...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: October 9, 2022
We’ve got loads of things to tell you about in this week’s roundup! There are multiple events, both in-person and virtual, as well as numerous webinars on a variety of...
Mobility | Medical goes Additive Announces MGA Annual Meeting & Women in AM Summit 2022
Mobility goes Additive e.V. was founded in 2016 by companies such as the German Railway, Deutsche Bahn, one of the largest railway suppliers Siemens Mobility, and EOS, a globally renowned...