One of the biggest features you will most often hear being touted for new 3D printers is versatility. What does that really mean for the user though? Most of us are aware of the basic definition and how that should apply to the innovation process, allowing for a variety of options and uses, resulting in a wide range of models and prints. There’s no doubt, however, that from within the 3D printing industry ZMorph truly defines versatile—and they just keep expanding that meaning for all who are enjoying or just being introduced to their technology.
Famous for their ZMorph MultiTool 3D printer, this company certainly works hard to see that their users are never at a loss for how to design and bring an item to fruition in exactly the way they want, whether that’s through the CNC, laser engraving, or 3D printing route. With this all-in-one workshop at your fingertips, while you might be looking for expediency, productivity, and more complex innovation, you should be experiencing a lot of fun as well—and indeed it would be hard not to, given the interchangeable tool system allowing for comprehensive making as well as experimenting.
Now, the Polish 3D printer manufacturer we all love to hear from is busy inking distribution deals for the new ZMorph 2.0 SX Multitool 3D Printer. Popular due to the fact that designers can still dabble in both additive and subtractive fabrication, the 2.0 SX was made by ZMorph with one goal—to set a new standard in multifunctional hardware while still promising their dedicated community the myriad options and features that make their technology so unique. With the new release, users will also be able to look forward to a closed loop system, exchangeable worktables, and an intuitive touchscreen.
Deals currently being signed are with the following international distributors:
- Machines-3D – to sell the ZMorph technology online and through a chain of French resellers
- 3D Phoenix – the main distributor in Poland
- Image Transforms (Singapore) – to act as distributor throughout ASEAN countries
- The 3D Printer (Australia) and Anco Print (New Zealand) – to distribute online and through resellers Down Under
While that in itself may sound like substantial potential for business, these distributors will create a total of 63 for the ZMorph brand, all widely available and accompanied by further improved customer service and technical support with the provided 12-month warranty. ZMorph states that currently the ZMorph 2.0 SX Multitool 3D Printer is available for pre-order with machines shipping out quite soon—at the beginning of May.
- Aluminum 6 & 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm & 3 mm, PET 3 mm and ABS
- Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm
- Interchangeable toolheads
- Interchangeable worktables
- Add-on slot
- Heated worktable: hardened glass 5 mm, silicone heater 140 W, temperature up to 120°C
- Working area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Maximum possible work area 300 x 235 x 165 mm (with removed/open covers)
- Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm
- Weight: 20 Kg with packaging (basic version)
- 14 microns for X and Y axis, 0.625 micron for Z axis
- 50 – 400 microns
- Sunbeam 2.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB
- LCD color touchscreen
- USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card.
Discuss in the ZMorph 3D Printer Distribution Deals forum over at 3DPB.com.