The 3DPrintMill is a great, affordable option for a belt-based 3D printer. Similar belt-based printers currently on the market are designed for industrial purpose and can cost around €10,000.
The 3DPrintMill will be affordable at roughly one-tenth the price of competitive models. In addition, you can save up to 50% if you purchase it via Kickstarter. It will not be available elsewhere until Creality’s Kickstarter campaign has fulfilled all of its backers’ orders.
Features of the 3DPrintMill:
- 45° angled hot-end which allows for longer prints. Maximum build length is no longer a barrier, due to the use of a built-in conveyor belt. The hot-end is also adjustable to 15°, 25° and 35° through the use of accessories.
- Conveyor belt which will synergize with the 45° angled hot-end to deliver seemingly endless printing. The printed model will eventually roll off the belt. Users can leave the printer unattended until it finishes printing. All the prints can be retrieved from the collection area at the end.
- 32-bit silent motherboard to create a desirable printing experience. Users will no longer need to find an alternative way to eliminate the noise of the motor.
- Filament runout sensor. It is an essential component for endless or multiple identical prints. It will pause the print if the machine runs out of filament or if there is filament breakage to avoid possible print failure.
- Branded 350-watt power supply capable of providing sufficient energy to the heat bed. The heated bed is located at the back portion of the belt near the hot-end. The model will cool down as it slowly moves away from the heated area and then detaches from the belt to the collection area.
The unique triangular structure of the 3DPrintMill results in strength and superb rigidity that are perfectly balanced. The moving belt enables the possibility of either mass production of an identical item or prints that would usually be out of the boundary of a typical build plate.
The triangular framework of 3DPrintMill is built with a Core-XY structure that results in precision, speed, and stability.
Creality will provide a special version of its slicer, required to accommodate the unique structure of this printer. It allows users to select numbers of copies for a single model or utilize the infinite Z axis to create a long print.
Creality is able to launch this product at such an affordable price for many reasons reasons: As both a manufacturer and distributor, there is no middleman. Creality’s products are popularized by word of mouth. And because Creality, to mark its sixth anniversary, is grateful to all of its users, and wants to repay them with this innovative product at an extremely affordable price.
For more details of our campaign, please visit our Kickstarter.
Flash sale price and early bird price are quite favorable.
Remember to follow the Kickstarter page for any updates.
You May Also Like
ICAM 2021: Keynotes on 3D Printing in Healthcare & Aerospace
At last month’s International Conference on Additive Manufacturing (ICAM) 2021 in Anaheim, California, hosted by ASTM International’s Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence (AMCOE), a wide variety of topics were covered,...
3D Printing Unicorns: Gelato Gets $240M in Funding, Expands into 3D Printing
On-demand printing platform Gelato, based in Oslo, Norway, achieved the coveted unicorn status after a new funding round. On August 16, 2021, the company announced it had raised $240 million...
US Army and Raytheon to Use 3D Systems Metal 3D Printing to Heat-Optimize Munitions
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) has been chosen by defense contractor Raytheon and the U.S. Army’s central laboratory to help with a design optimization project. To do that, the 3D Systems’...
Raytheon Receives Funding for Aerospace 3D Printing of Optical Components
This spring, Ohio-based America Makes, the leading collaborative partner in additive technology research, discovery, and innovation for the US, announced its latest Project Call for AXIOM, or Additive for eXtreme Improvement...
View our broad assortment of in house and third party products.