CES 2019 came to a close on Friday in Las Vegas, and from all of the announcements we’ve heard recently, the show floor was a pretty impressive place to be last week. Top Chinese 3D printing and digitizing company SHINING 3D was also at CES, on hand to show off its latest 3D scanning and digitizing solutions.
Founded in 2004, the company was China’s first listed OTC stock company in the 3D digitizing and 3D printing industries segment. SHINING 3D creates, manufactures, and commercializes a large range of 3D technologies, including 3D printers, an online 3D cloud platform, 3D scanners for multiple industries and applications, 3D materials, and 3D design and manufacturing services. In addition to Hangzhou, the company also has facilities in Germany and the US.
At last year’s CES, the company introduced two new accessories for its popular EinScan Series of 3D scanners. This year at the event, SHINING 3D showcased its EinScan Pro 2X series of multi-functional handheld 3D scanners, which were first introduced in November at formnext 2018. In addition, the company also introduced an all-inclusive array of solutions that cover “3D Digitizing – Design & Simulation – Additive Manufacturing” for several different industries.
The EinScan Pro 2X and EinScan Pro 2X Plus 3D scanner models have higher quality data and an increased scanning speed: able to process up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 fps) under the Handheld Rapid Scan Mode. In addition, with a more optimized interface and workflow and enhanced algorithm in the new EXScan Pro software, the 3D scanner series makes it possible to scan objects of varying sizes much more quickly and easily. These two new 3D scanners, along with add-ons and the rest of SHINING 3D’s EinScan series, were displayed at CES 2019.
At the show last week, the company also showcased the results of its expanding collaborations with several of its partners. For instance, SHINING 3D is partnering with Siemens PLM Software on a new product development solution. The Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition makes it possible to use simulation, reverse engineering, and generative design together with CAD tools in the same platform.
Additional partner solutions presented at CES 2019 include:
- Virtual Display Solution – ability to easily generate and create high-quality 3D models with full-color texture.
- Human Body 3D Scanning Solution – applied in orthotics, prosthetics, footwear, custom made equipment, etc.
- Art & Culture Solution – applied in digital archiving, restoration of cultural relics, recreation of sculpture work, etc.
- The Solution for Education – offers the education bundle from 3D scanning to 3D printing, inspiring the next generation through 3D technology.
- Revolutionary Nail Scan Solution – brings new opportunities and innovations for the nail beauty industry. Visitors to SHINING 3D’s booth were able to experience a new nail 3D scanning experience.
Discuss this news and other 3D printing topics at 3DPrintBoard.com or share your thoughts in the Facebook comments below.[Images provided by SHINING 3D]