If you haven’t already signed up to take the next step in your 3D printing skills with our 3D Printing for Prototyping and Production course yet, now is the time! The course, which runs for 3 weeks, features 6 industry experts who will deliver incisive, insightful keynote sessions on key details, tips, and insider tricks for using 3D printing to create prototypes for manufacturing. What’s more – if you sign up today, you’ll receive the early bird rate of $99 – which is over 30% off our regular course rate. This special offer ends September 29.
Here’s a look at our special guest keynotes each week:
- Session 1 | The Benefits of 3D Printing in Prototyping with 3D Systems On Demand Manufacturing. This session, presented by our course sponsors, 3D Systems, will touch on use cases and explain the cost-savings and ease of use associated with 3D printing prototypes as compared to conventional prototyping methods. Topics covered will include rapid prototyping vs. advanced prototyping, using On Demand Manufacturing to test processes and materials, and case studies on savings and process improvements.
- Session 2 |Analysis with Fusion 360 with Jeffry Turnmire, Professional Engineer and Vice President of Applied Engineering & Management Corporation. During this session, industry expert Jeffry Turnmire will provide an overview of Fusion 360, including drafting analysis, using the section view to check tolerances, and using Fusion 360 to create manufacturing drawings and spec tolerances.
- Session 3 |Prototyping with 3D Printing: Learn Process from Sutrue’s Surgical Prototypes with Alexander Berry, Director and Product Designer, Sutrue: Handheld Suturing Devices. In this session, Alexander Berry will draw from his many years of research and development to share considerations for planning your prototype process, preparing your model for 3D printing on different processes, and refining key elements of your prototype via nuanced 3D printing processes.
- Session 4 | Finishing Prototypes with Daniel Enrique De Leon, Lead 3D/ZBrush Artist & Fabricator, Lion-Arts. During this session, Daniel Enrique De Leon will provide deep insight into finishing, sanding, and preparing prints for photography.
- Session 5 | Mold Making Using 3D Printing with Kat Ely, Principal Designer & Founder, CLEAR Design Lab. In this session, Kat Ely, an expert in 3D print molds, will discuss mold design, mold considerations when 3D printing, how 3D printed molds compare to traditional molding techniques, and prototyping molds with 3D printing.
- Session 6 | Manufacturing with 3D Printing with Jeremy Simon, Technology Executive, 3D Universe. In this final live keynote session, Jeremy Simon will share when and why to use 3D printing for production, how to optimize your production process and costs, and real-world experience on “bootstrapping” production with 3D printing.
Our exciting live speaker sessions come together with project-based learning and facilitated discussions in our online classroom to deliver an online education experience like no other. At the end of the course you will be equipped with the skills to design and create product prototypes.
Sign up before September 29 to register at our early bird rate of $99 – a steep discount off of our regular rate of $149.
Sign up for: 3D Printing for Prototyping and Production course
Discuss this and other 3D printing topics at 3DPrintBoard.com, or share your thoughts below.
Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on all the latest news from the 3D printing industry and receive information and offers from third party vendors.
You May Also Like
3D Printing News Briefs, December 3, 2022: Degradable Polymers & 3D Printed Trophies
We’re starting with some more formnext news in today’s 3D Printing News Briefs, as the Foundry Lab debuted its microwave technology for quicker, cheaper metal casting at the trade show....
Women in 3D Printing Introduces Advisory Board of AM Alums
As Women in 3D Printing (Wi3DP) continues to grow at a rapid pace, the organization is entering a new phase of evolution. This year, it made the enormous step of...
3D Printing Webinar and Event Roundup: October 9, 2022
We’ve got loads of things to tell you about in this week’s roundup! There are multiple events, both in-person and virtual, as well as numerous webinars on a variety of...
Mobility | Medical goes Additive Announces MGA Annual Meeting & Women in AM Summit 2022
Mobility goes Additive e.V. was founded in 2016 by companies such as the German Railway, Deutsche Bahn, one of the largest railway suppliers Siemens Mobility, and EOS, a globally renowned...