It’s the Black Friday shopping sale time of the year and people are going berserk finding the best deals on products they have been longing to buy for some time. It’s also the perfect time for people who are planning to buy a cheap 3D printer and get their hands-on experience with this amazing technology. These new buyers are in luck as there are many options to choose from and 3D printer manufacturers giving great discounts on their products.
The sheer number of options to choose from can be really daunting at times, and create confusion in the minds of first time buyers. We being experts in our own rights are here to assist you to get the best 3D Printer, and that too at an amazing price.
A great bet for a 3D printer this time around is Flyingbear Full Metal Large Build Size DIY 3D Printer Kit from one of DIY 3D Printer family which is available at a discount of around $100. Print virtually anything you want with the Flyingbear 3D printer – your imagination’s the limit! Not only can it print faster than the MakerBot, but thanks to its 3 cooling fans it can keep printing for longer, too. Built upon a stylish aluminum frame, the Flyingbear printer won’t let you down. It’s sturdy construction is just a small part of the picture… An all metal 3D printer for just $309 sounds like a sure deal to us, but don’t take our words for it, take a look at the specs sheet of the 3D printer.
- Build Platform: 220 x 220 x 280 mm.
- All metal aluminium frame and injection moulded parts for greater stability.
- Position accuracy Z: 0.004mm, XY 0.012mmx.
- 150 mm/s max printing speed.
- Connection by: SD card or USB connection.
- Print format: STL and G-code.
- A FREE tool set which includes – Spatula – A roll of filament – A spare 0.3mm nozzle, 8Gb SD card.
- Three cooling fans allow for longer printing times
- Works with both Windows and Mac.
- Easy to assemble as most difficult parts as per assembles. Also comes with a video tutorial.
- Heated Bed and an aluminium metal extruder allow it to print with ABS/PLA/Nylon and other exotic material.
- Heavy Duty 250W 20A power supply for uninterrupted power for 3D printing.
Flyingbear P902 can print fine up to 0.05mm at the speed of 150 mm/ seconds. It also has a 3-fan cooling system – one for the mainboard – and two fans for the extruder which helps cool the printed parts quickly it also avoids blocking of nozzle and avoiding deformation of printed plastic.
All these features are available on this 3D printer for a special price of just $309. We think that at this price the printer is available for a steal.
What You Get:
- Your 3D printer (of course!)
- A FREE tool set
- Putty knife
- A roll of filament
- A spare 0.3mm nozzle
Happy 3D printing, folks! Discuss in the Flyingbear forum at 3DPB.com.
You May Also Like
Carnegie Mellon Researchers Release Files for Open Source DIY 3D Bioprinter
While fully 3D printed hearts are not a reality yet for the roughly 4,000 people in the US waiting for a transplant each year, 3D printing human tissue for regeneration...
3D Printing Companies Roll Out the Discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017
It’s about to be that time of year again, when ordinarily sane people lose their sense and get up before dawn to stand in the cold for the chance to...
12-Year-Old Creates His Own 3D Printer in India
3D printing technology is making its way into school curricula around the world. As the tech becomes more commonplace, younger students are exposed to and steeped in its possibilities. One...
Teenage Maker Builds Closed Loop 3D Printer for Just €10
There have been many homemade and DIY 3D printers – even 3D printers made from a dot matrix printer, e-waste and recycled components – but I think the 3D printer constructed by...